Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kee

Eminem vs Tupac!

Eminem Vs Tupac!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better rapper?

• Eminem
    • Tupac
    • None - They are both SHITE!

Well as a longtime Hip Hop fan, this would be such a hard question to answer, whos produced the best rap music in your opinions?

Eminem or Tupac?

Yeah, I had to go with you on that, just something so special about that man, dont think anyone else can have that special skill he has.

Yeah, before Em came along, Tupac was popular and he must have sounded amazing, I mean the man's flow and lyrics and actual VOICE is just breath taking, but when comparing him to musical taste I think its more than that, Eminem has the lucky talent to be an epic rapper no matter what.

He produces superb lyrics, even Simon Cowell said that and he hates rap!

Eminem is just brilliant, so was Tupac, but Em will always remain top of the rap chain for me.

I don't go out of my way to listen to this music but I have always admired Tupac. I do have a few of his albums on my ipod. I don't own any Eminem albums, although I think he is a very talented guy. Just not really my cup of tea.

So on that basis. My vote went with Tupac.

Tupac. A lot of people who don't understand music will go for Eminem and I imagine the age bracket of 12-16 will go for Eminem too.

Opinion.8 should change username to opollion.8

:unsure:

Tupac. A lot of people who don't understand music will go for Eminem and I imagine the age bracket of 12-16 will go for Eminem too.

Opinion.8 should change username to opollion.8

:unsure:

Or MAYBE :o just MAYBE perfer and think Eminem is better.

Archived