Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kee

Eminem vs Tupac!

Eminem Vs Tupac!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better rapper?

• Eminem
    • Tupac
    • None - They are both SHITE!

Ash you're a clown. You keep banging on about Tupac being racist but have yet show us when and where.

And still, you obviously have never heard Eminem's racist tapes have you? I thought so.

Edit: I know Tupac had no time for the white elite government establishments and the co-operate suits, but he is not a racist. He does not hate white people.

Edit: I know Tupac had no time for the white elite government establishments and the corporate suits, but he is not a racist. He does not hate white people.

Has he been resurrected? :o:unsure:

The way some folk treat him on here, I wouldn't be surprised..

2pac has made many songs about the killing of white people,

it is documented that his music has inspired the killing of police officers thru out america,

he has also been convicted of rape of a young woman of which he and a friend took turns sodomising her as he had others watching the door so no one could assist her,can anyone here guess the young womans skin color?

So Tupac takes a few pops at whites making him better than Eminem who's only bashing women and gays?

lol

Eminem makes most of his raps up to make people like you mad.

2pac was a racist and everyone knew it.

I didn't write it, i found it on a site after Weedboi69 asked for proof about his hero being a racist.

Look Gallagher bumboy. Eminem once made an amateur mixtape of how he hates "black bitches" and he was calling African American men niggers. Is he a racist? Is he fuck.

And that rape victim was black, so get yer fachts straight, kid.

Archived