Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kee

Eminem vs Tupac!

Eminem Vs Tupac!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better rapper?

• Eminem
    • Tupac
    • None - They are both SHITE!

I generally have a lot of respect for your views but I think this is nonsense mate.

It would come between them 2, Nas or Rakim.

Youd a get a few shouts for Jay-Z, Ghostface, Eminem and Slick Rick.

but otherwise its pretty much true.

It would come between them 2, Nas or Rakim.

Youd a get a few shouts for Jay-Z, Ghostface, Eminem and Slick Rick.

but otherwise its pretty much true.

My point is that there would never be such a generalised agreement. Maybe he was exaggerating to make his point but as well as the ones you've pointed out I think the likes of Talib Kweli, Black Thought, Mos Def, Common, KRS One, Big L, Guru and maybe even Gift of the Gab would all get a shout.

My point is that there would never be such a generalised agreement. Maybe he was exaggerating to make his point but as well as the ones you've pointed out I think the likes of Talib Kweli, Black Thought, Mos Def, Common, KRS One, Big L, Guru and maybe even Gift of the Gab would all get a shout.

Id agree with all of them except Common.

I generally have a lot of respect for your views but I think this is nonsense mate.

I did exaggerate a bit maybe, but I would say most people would generally put Tupac at number 1. I'm not saying that just to fit in with a certain crowd or something - I do honestly believe that he is the best rapper I have listened to. And I listen to a lot of rappers.

I respect Mos Def, Talib Kweli, KRS, Big L and all of those and I think they are phenomenal, but personally not as great as Pac. That's how I see it.

Where's the best place to start with Talib Kweli? I've listened to a handful of tracks and like them all pretty much, anyone got any sugesstions?

My personal fav with Mos Def

78164.jpg

One of my favourite albums, Train of Thought.

Album-Reflection_Eternal-Train_of_Thought.jpg

Top Album :thumbup:

Well Eminem's a junkie and a misogynist, so he's not really any better..

Fook off, if Eminem was a racist you would bang on bad he was. Just because Tupac is black you're sticking up for him.

Being a racist is alot fooking worst and you know it.

Archived