Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Thank you!

I bet that was when we were closed for refurbishment (May), we had lots of fans coming in not minding at all the clutter, mess, furniture, paint pots ect all over the joint and calming wating for their pint of Tigers! - Would have served you no problem but the brewery hadn't delivered yet :-(

Rest assured we are all up and running now ready and have been hearing some great stories from the past and present of the good and great in the Kings! Few players in too which is always nice for all us fans and supporters.

I'm told to get plenty of Tigers, John Smiths and Guinness in, is that right?! - And are pickled eggs really part of a pre match tradition??

Tues 10th matchday, open from midday til late so hope to meet some of you soon.

Cheers

Went to the match on Sat and met Sousa, what a very nice man!

If you were to find some of the hot cherry beer (only wish I could remember what it was called!) :( that the landlord in the Swan & Rushes had for a while I could well be tempted into changing my pre-match watering hole. :thumbup: Oh, and please, please serve decent coffee in mid-winter for those of us frozen to the core who can't drink because we're driving. :D

If you were to find some of the hot cherry beer (only wish I could remember what it was called!) :( that the landlord in the Swan & Rushes had for a while I could well be tempted into changing my pre-match watering hole. :thumbup: Oh, and please, please serve decent coffee in mid-winter for those of us frozen to the core who can't drink because we're driving. :D

Cherry Beer you say.... sounds lovely I'll get right onto it :)

We've got a brand new fabbo coffee machine serving freshly ground coffee straight into our finest bone china (non chipped) coffee cup for your warming pleasure in the cold months 'a coming!

As one of 'Walshs women' you might have seen/heard his splendid karaoke performance with us last weekend? What.. you missed it?! Walshy is a big fan of our own Karaoke King, the one and only Elvis, who graces us every Saturday night. He performs a few tracks for us and you get to belt out your favourite tunes! Great fun after a Saturday match, every Saturday from 7pm.

Right... got plenty of cherry brandy.. best keep looking.. :D

Pardon my ignorance but whereabouts is your pub. Never been on my pre-match radar?

Not at all!

We're 36 King St, just down from the Leics Council Building, up a bit from the start of New Walk so it's on route to the stadium.

Theres also an entrance off New Walk too, it's been here for years, good sporting history.

Kings St starts almost opposite Fenwicks and leads upto Regent Road, you can cut across to Welford Road from it too.

Do pop in, plenty of :beer: - or coffee :D

27428_100001166245624_2575_n.jpg

Cherry Beer you say.... sounds lovely I'll get right onto it :)

We've got a brand new fabbo coffee machine serving freshly ground coffee straight into our finest bone china (non chipped) coffee cup for your warming pleasure in the cold months 'a coming!

As one of 'Walshs women' you might have seen/heard his splendid karaoke performance with us last weekend? What.. you missed it?! Walshy is a big fan of our own Karaoke King, the one and only Elvis, who graces us every Saturday night. He performs a few tracks for us and you get to belt out your favourite tunes! Great fun after a Saturday match, every Saturday from 7pm.

Right... got plenty of cherry brandy.. best keep looking.. :D

Mmmm, that cherry beer was fantastic. Bit like drinking mulled wine... but better. :drink:

Ooh, and posh coffee - it's sounding good.

Hmm, I've heard Walshy sing. It's not an experience I'd be looking to repeat. :giggle: But seriously, sounds like a fun night.

Nope, definitely not cherry brandy. :nono:

Hi im fairly new to this forum but i think i have to travel furthest to the matches because i live in florida USA and i was just wondering how many tickets are left for palace away i will be attending i was just curios

I'd check with the ticket office mate. Might be a little late now though.

And that title belongs to me!

Hi im fairly new to this forum but i think i have to travel furthest to the matches because i live in florida USA and i was just wondering how many tickets are left for palace away i will be attending i was just curios

I'm a University student in Virginia, looks like we're on par! Oh and also, I happen to run the recently set-up Leicester City blog at The Offside. It'd be awesome if y'all could give it a look, I'm hoping to provide some quality content: http://leicester.theoffside.com/

Hi guys,

Great forum, have been a city fan since before I can remember but moved to bahrain last year so struggle to keep up with it all out here.

Anyway, am on here most days so will probably see you guys around.

Loaf, lcfc supporters club (bahrain branch) members = 1

Hello There, My name is Tommy Leicester (no joke) and I'am from Groningen (Holland), Leicester fan since i knew that Leicester was a Football club. I would like to go to a Leicester match. Is is the difficult to get tickets for Leicester City?? Never been there before.

Greets

Hello There, My name is Tommy Leicester (no joke) and I'am from Groningen (Holland), Leicester fan since i knew that Leicester was a Football club. I would like to go to a Leicester match. Is is the difficult to get tickets for Leicester City?? Never been there before.

Greets

you will have no problem getting tickets to most games.