Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello All,

New to the forum, thought I might as well join since I've been reading it for a few years now.

I was a season ticket holder from 2000-07 but had to give up due to family commitments, still listen to all the games on the radio and watch on TV, mostly an armchair fan now tho.

Im leicester born an bred and have lived here all my life, I live 1 mile from the Walkers, and can also see it from my house, so the home of football is only an upstairs window away! :scarf: Looking forward to next season!

hi guys.

suppose i have to introduce myself here. so here goes, please dont be too harsh with me.

up until about 3 years ago i hated football, like lots of women, but i finally started to like it when i was watching it on tv with my other half, who, i am sad to say, is a liverpool fan. (bless him). anyhow, i liked it so much, i decided it was time for me to choose a team to support. i was so drawn towards leicester city football club it was unbelievable. my old man was gobsmacked i didnt choose liverpool. but i had to be true to myself, and it had to be lcfc. i live in croft and lots of my friends are fans too.

since then, lcfc has spiralled into almost an obsession. i started to call myself a fan, just after we got relogated. (hope i spelled that correctly). hey look, i was born in coventry, (please dont shoot me) but i cant stand the place, the football club, and their fans really piss me off.

on the bright side of things, my other half has been with me to watch lcfc play several times, he loved it and i think secretly he loves the club, but shush, and he even threatened to tax one of my football shirts off me today, so maybe there is some salvation there lol. im a pagan, a medium and a hypnotherapist. not much else to tell really.

sorry guys if you find me boring. :-)

did we meet in a club in old soho where we drank champagne and it tasted like cherry cola ? :)

hi to all :scarf:

Pfft, in your dreams! :P

Pfft, in your dreams! :P

it's true :o

She walked up to me

and she asked me to dance

I asked her her name

and in a dark brown voice

she said Nola

( i think she may have had a cold or a blocked up nose )

Edited by Zingari

ah, a new member?? sup guys, name's Ziggy.... good to speak to anyone who isn't a canary (as i live near Norwich) been a fan since the mighty Arphexad graced Filbert Street! ......... much love

:scarf:

anywhere near long stratton?

ah, a new member?? sup guys, name's Ziggy.... good to speak to anyone who isn't a canary (as i live near Norwich) been a fan since the mighty Arphexad graced Filbert Street! ......... much love

:scarf:

:welcome: There's a few of us on here who've successfully escaped the clutches of Canary-dom, despite being from Norfolk. :cool:

Hello

New to forum although been reading for quite a while. Was drawn to join by Fosse Boys idea. Have a season ticket in SK1 with my wife (as mad a Leicester fan as me) and lad. Try to go to all away games and love it when we all sing and create noise at games.

Old enough to have seen people like Worthington and Weller play and looking forward to next season.

Hello

New to forum although been reading for quite a while. Was drawn to join by Fosse Boys idea. Have a season ticket in SK1 with my wife (as mad a Leicester fan as me) and lad. Try to go to all away games and love it when we all sing and create noise at games.

Old enough to have seen people like Worthington and Weller play and looking forward to next season.

:wave: hello.

Hi, just thought that I too would introduce myself. I've been browsing for a while but thought now is the time to start contributing a bit. I have a season ticket and normally get to 10-12 away games too each season, so hopefully I can add something to the discussions.

Cheers,

Joel

Hello all..yes..i'm a wench! :scarf:

My name is Jo,,,I'm a new member of the LCFC Forum,,,,I'm season ticket holder in SK4,,I attend away matches where possible as well.

I have a look around the forum most days,,,,great to browse and see what everyone else thinks!

Eh up me ducks

I'm new here, hense the post.

I'm here to take it all in, have a debate and to occasionally ping you they way of my own blog www.akickintheblogocks.co.uk where i discuss football in general but occasionally (actually more often that not) get our beloved Leicester a mention.

as im new, does anyone know where the toilet is?

speak soon

A kick in the blogocks

Hi I'm Leigh (male) 25 yrs old season ticket holder and supported city since the age of 7 Collected the autographs of just about every city player in that time Steve walsh My ultimate legend and Matt Elliot close second becouse I regularly see him at my workplace !

Hi, i'm Mark, I live in the filthy land of the sheep. I had a season ticket for Derby in 79/80, (Torture). I soon came to my senses, moved to Leicester temporarily and saw a magnificent era of football. Unfortunately I had to move back to sheeptown, where I currently live (HELP). All Derby fans live on the Brian Clough Years, don't get me wrong i hugely respect the guy, and he should have been England manager, particularly as i'm writing this after England have been knocked out of the World Cup 4-1 by the Krauts. Looking forward to some constructive chat on an amazing website. COME ON LEICESTER!!!!

I my name is Andy I have supported Leicester since I was 8 years old when my Dad took me to see City play Chelsea I loved every minute of it,I am a season ticket holder ,I go all home matches and quite a few away fixtures ,my favourite all time city player is the legend Frank worthington

Alright people, just signed up(finaly). don't know what to say realy, i'm 25 in augest and i am in the army so only get down the city when i can as i am based down south, i have loved leicester since i was a young lad and am a bit gutted with nigel pearson, before i joined the army i had a season ticket and would try to get to away games as often as poss but like i said it can be hard with work.

anyway dont want to bore you all with my life story so i guess i'll see ya on the forums and hopfully down filbert way soon...

first post from a long time reader.

well I live in the north east of Scotland. Born in Leicester but moved away when I was 5 so not a local at all. Try and get to 10 or so games per season, mainly away games.

Doubt there is an Aberdeen area supporters club, but if there is let me know.

First game this season is Burnley away and I can not wait (14 hour return train booked already)

First Game was Manchester City at Home 1994/95 Uwe Roslar scored and we lost, and that was my intro to Leicester City. Fealt like I was spoiled through the MON years as they were my informative years where I could jump on a train and go by myself, now I realise that was an over achievement.

Best Memory: BEing at Wembley to see us beat Palace in the playoff final

Worst Memory: Being at Filbert Street when we lost 5-0 to Bolton and I knew it was gonna be a terrible season.

Hoping for a half reasonable season, would be happy with playoffs again especially under a new manager.