Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi!

Been signed up for ages now but never posted, Only used the site to check out what people were sayin when I worked at LCFC!

Check it regular now as you guys seem to get alot of info before anyone else!

Sit in the Kop, been there since the stadium opened, been following City home and away for 9 seasons now, but had a Season Ticket since '99.

Gutted about Pearson leaving, but Sousa seems to know what hes on about, so let's see!

BLUE ARMY!

Go to Settings in your profile > Profile Information > change Memebr Title > add whatever you want and save

:thumbup:

Its not there :dunno:

As somebody above said i think you have to get a thousand posts but im on here most days so........

Hi my name is Steve and I moved to Norfolk over 5years ago (moved here like a few other forum members) and have missed the Walkers big time.

I registered some time ago but have only been viewing responses to keep up to date with the news and this site is brilliant for that. I think it's now time to join in the fun!

I was well pleased when Norwich got promoted. But just my luck, I'm out of the country for the game at Carrow Road.

Now where shall I start?! I know, Foxes Player.

who is Ian Marshall against my name!!!

not sure its next 2 mine 2

Welcome to one and all. Re. The above, you get assigned players names according to your no. of posts, when you reach 1000 you can change it to whatever you like

Hi my name is Steve and I moved to Norfolk over 5years ago (moved here like a few other forum members) and have missed the Walkers big time.

I registered some time ago but have only been viewing responses to keep up to date with the news and this site is brilliant for that. I think it's now time to join in the fun!

I was well pleased when Norwich got promoted. But just my luck, I'm out of the country for the game at Carrow Road.

Now where shall I start?! I know, Foxes Player.

Welcome. :wave:

Yep, there's a few of us in Norfolk. Sheringham's lovely, by the way. :cool:

:welcome: and it's best not to use text-speak :thumbup:

Ooh, get you. :P

Last time I went to Sheringham was on a cricket tour when I was 15. Ended up slumped over the toilet in my hotel room at 4 .a.m. claiming I was a pirate.

I still shudder at the taste of vodka to this day.

What were you doing drinking vodka at the tender age of 15? :innocent:

Hi folks, am new to the forum, great site glad i've discovered it now!

Looking forward to meeting new fans this Saturday, we're fully refurbished and on route to the Stadium, see you soon

Welcome to the forum, we drank a fair few times in the Kings last season. When my girlfriends granddad went in before the tigers and us for Leicester games we never lost for about 9 weeks... The weekend you was shut and we didn't go in(Cardiff Home play-off) we lost, so did Tigers the day before. :(

Hi,

Just thought I'd add sparkle as an ITFC supporter, currently living in Leicester....although only until friday when I move back to Ipswich :D

My children are both City fans and I took them to all home games season before last.......

Best of luck for the new season, I'm really looking forward to travelling back for the last game of the season (an excuse to see family and friends!)

KJ x

Welcome to the forum, we drank a fair few times in the Kings last season. When my girlfriends granddad went in before the tigers and us for Leicester games we never lost for about 9 weeks... The weekend you was shut and we didn't go in(Cardiff Home play-off) we lost, so did Tigers the day before. :(

Thank you!

I bet that was when we were closed for refurbishment (May), we had lots of fans coming in not minding at all the clutter, mess, furniture, paint pots ect all over the joint and calming wating for their pint of Tigers! - Would have served you no problem but the brewery hadn't delivered yet :-(

Rest assured we are all up and running now ready and have been hearing some great stories from the past and present of the good and great in the Kings! Few players in too which is always nice for all us fans and supporters.

I'm told to get plenty of Tigers, John Smiths and Guinness in, is that right?! - And are pickled eggs really part of a pre match tradition??

Tues 10th matchday, open from midday til late so hope to meet some of you soon.

Cheers

Went to the match on Sat and met Sousa, what a very nice man!