Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk.co.uk

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself.

:welcome:

Swans fans in peace here. If Paulo Sousa becomes your next manager later today, i will give you lots of info on the "legend" that is Paulo Sousa.

• Like 1

hello , i am new at foxestalk and have only joined as i am a die hard leicester fan since i was born , i am selling a once in a lifetime leicester city football club blanner ,, - you know the one across the top of the city stadium , well i have a proof one , take a look its on ebAY so get this very limited edition thing befor its gone !!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leicester-city-football-stadium-proof-banner-/290450118999?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Collectables_Advertising_ET&hash=item43a02d1957

happy bidding !!!!!!

Hello everybody, im reletively new to this site. Im a season ticket holder in the main stand. I was born in Highfields and moved to Evington later on. I left Leicester when I was 15 and have lived in Derby for the past 19 years. I also go to about 8-10 away a season with my brother. Would like to meet up with a few of you for pre/post beer maybe (this is begining to sound like a an ad for a date). If anybody lives around the Derbyshire/Loughbourgh area I could do a carshare. Thanks.

Oh forgot to say I have a huge hatred of Derby County and any other sheep related person or sheep related issues. Thanks

I'm not exactly new, but never did introduce myself. I am six foot four, blonde hair, blue eyes, twenty six years old, and very virile. I am also a compulsive liar. :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Ok, so you've hit 30 - that's not so bad. :P

Hi everyone, live in Barbados and been a City supporter since I fancied myself as a keeper and was a huge Kasey Keller fan. Never looked back since then. Been ever more interested since MM took over the club and now Nigel Pearson is gone, as you can imagine don't get the most info about Leicester City down here. So now look to the forums to get my fix on the rumors etc.

Eh up there just joined Foxestalk today and it looks like i am the newest member on the day that LCFC said that they were in talks with a Possible new Manager.

Been a city Fan for many years and they will always be my club who i will support,anyway Hello Everyone !

:scarf:

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a good time here. :wave: :wave:

Just joined to see what the crack is. Not sure whether I'll be a regular contributor as I'm extremely lazy and I know I won't be bothered to scroll through pages and pages of text but you never know, it might become highly addictive and you'll be sick to the back teeth of me before long. Up the city :scarf: