Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

hello everyone. just signed up to twitter/foxes talk. city fan from birth (1960), through thick and thin. hoping for a top 6 finish and glory at wembley. will settle for great football and maximum points from f*****, d****, and c**. favourite player - keith weller. Up the foxes, John

Hi everyone

I'm Clare and I'm aged 26 and living in Leeds. I lived in Leicester until I was 18 and have been a lifelong LCFC fan.

Been randomly reading posts on here every now and again and decided to register. I don't get to go to as many games as I would like (probably only a handful a season), being paid a pittance and all that!

My all time fave LCFC players are Steve Walsh and Muzzy Izzet.

C

hey there, Australian leicester fan here. After my mate introduced me to the foxes a couple of years ago i started following them and have just bought my first lcfc shirt. Hope to see the lads on the park at some point in my life but this won't be for a few more years. Joining the forum to meet other fans and help keep up to date with all the latest happenings around the club

hey there, Australian leicester fan here. After my mate introduced me to the foxes a couple of years ago i started following them and have just bought my first lcfc shirt. Hope to see the lads on the park at some point in my life but this won't be for a few more years. Joining the forum to meet other fans and help keep up to date with all the latest happenings around the club

A friendly v Melbourne Victory woulodn't go astray

Hello everyone.

Worcester based Leicester fan here.

First game/ Leics 1v2 Millwall 1991

Last game/ Leics 2v1 Swansea 2009

Favourite player/ Bruno Berner

All time favourite player/ Steve Walsh

Claim to fame/ Won a kit competition to have part of my design included in the 94/95 season kit.

Up the city!

hello everybody!

life-long fan, based in melton mowbray

priority 1 season ticket holder in SK2

1st home match - 1999 v coventry (FA cup 4th round) lost 3-0

1st away match - 2008 v Watford lost 1-0!

will be at every game this season (home/away/cup) so look forward to meeting some people at the games! :D

Hi, i'm Chris. I fly the blue flag on a street full of red dogs in Nottingham!!! Season ticket holder in the east stand (J2) with my old man since the Walkers opened and have been making the trip to Leicester ever since the Carling Stand opened.

Best day of my life was beating the sheep at Wembly all those years ago!! God bless Steve Walsh!!!

Hello all

Long time FT lurker here and priority 1 season ticket holder. Left Leicester a long time ago so do a lot of travelling on match days. I have stood with many of you at grounds around the country despite being one of the old fogeys many of you have no time for so have been told to get on here and add to the debate. Loved the return to terracing last season but also remember when it was the norm.

Do I still get the welcome signs and waves on here? :)

Up the City!!!!!

Hello all

Long time FT lurker here and priority 1 season ticket holder. Left Leicester a long time ago so do a lot of travelling on match days. I have stood with many of you at grounds around the country despite being one of the old fogeys many of you have no time for so have been told to get on here and add to the debate. Loved the return to terracing last season but also remember when it was the norm.

Up the City!!!!!

:wave:

The older the wiser aye? :P

Hello all

Up the City!!!!!

:welcome:

Hello all

Up the City!!!!!

:flowers:

Hi all, i'm Tom and new to the website!

I live in Texas and have been a Leicester supporter since I was a kid. I moved to America two years ago, and thought it was finally time to actually join the forum rather than just browsing it every week!

Hi I'm new to the site, after reading for a couple of weeks

I thought I'd sign up.

I've lived in Maryland for the last 20+ years.

I went to my first LCFC game in the late 60's

been a fan ever since.

looks like we're having a bit of an american invasion here!

:dance: