Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi all, im Andy, browsed the site many times but only just decided to join, dont know why it took me so long, but im glad im here now :D

Welcome to the Foxes Family. There are beers in the fridge, so just make yourself feel home and comfortable. :D

New to the site, but what a fantastic place this is!

I have lived in cornwall forthe last 16 years and getting to games is rare..

It doesnt stop me wanting to know everything thats going on tho!

Best moment as a Citeh fan: Sleeping outside filbert street to get my ticket for wembley play-off final vs blackburn. What an atmosphere! lol:D

New to the site, but what a fantastic place this is!

I have lived in cornwall forthe last 16 years and getting to games is rare..

It doesnt stop me wanting to know everything thats going on tho!

Best moment as a Citeh fan: Sleeping outside filbert street to get my ticket for wembley play-off final vs blackburn. What an atmosphere! lol:D

:welcome: from another fox in cornwall. :thumbup:

Hi, I'm living in Norfolk and have supported City since I was 13 (i'n now 55). Get to see them perhaps half a dozen times a year. Went to Ipswich on 15th August, and will probably treat myself to a day trip to Watford. Also going to Coventry in October.

Love the City, my dad who is 82 and unfortunately in a home has supported them since he was a boy - a regular at Filbert Street.

Wondering if I could make contact with other City fans in Norfolk?

Jules

Hey all, i'm new, my name is Dean as my username sorta suggests. I've supported Leicester for a long time and I regularly go to home matches but have only been to 1 away match but going to a lot more now! I normally sit in C1, right by the corner flag, I've been looking round this forum for a while but I never actually could be bothered to sign up but I did so I could post :P

Hope to see you all around :thumbup:

Hi, I'm Neil. Started life in Loughborough, left when I was 20, now living in Stockport. First went along to Filbo in the days of Arthur Rowley, and have been an avid supporter ever since.

Don't get along to too many matches, but a burst of enthusiasm has taken me to 3 games so far this season.

Have been lurking for a while - love to view the news, rumours and discussions - so thought I'd better sign up and join in.

Up the City!

HI !!

Great forum this one !!

New member from Norway !

There are a few foxes in Noway too if you didn't now

Good man... there's a few norwegians on this forum, too...

(although i'm only an adopted Nordmann... :thumbup: )

A global welcome to all newcomers. We haven't got time to welcome you all individually as we're to busy arguing amongst ourselves.

PS - Don't take things too seriously on here, 99% of posters are mad and the other 101% of us are mad & thick! :P