Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello,

Leicester City fan living in Valencia, Spain, I've been lucky enough to watch the last 2 games on the old interwebs, and I remembered how much I loved this team. Not having anyone to discuss the finer points of football with apart from plastic united and liverpool fans (and the odd leyton orient and reading fan) I thought I would join this forums and extol the virtues of the mighty LCFC.

Cpt S.

Ha ha im up that way a fair bit as my Mum lives in Wivenhoe. I'll be over her's boxing day so will have to hope the Flag has the game on! :thumbup:

Ah yes, The Flag. Not my favourite pub in the world it has to be said. Been chcucked out of there a fair few times... :whistle:

Ah yes, The Flag. Not my favourite pub in the world it has to be said. Been chcucked out of there a fair few times... :whistle:

Ha ha yeah it's a bit of a shitter but whenever i've been up there visiting and need to see a game have popped in there. Where else is good to watch games up there?

Ha ha yeah it's a bit of a shitter but whenever i've been up there visiting and need to see a game have popped in there. Where else is good to watch games up there?

Erm, can't think of many other pubs in Wivenhoe that have TVs in. The Rose and Crown down by the waterfront does, bit pricey but nice enough place. Doubt the SU Bar at the uni would be open on Boxing Day. Looks like The Flag may be your best option bud!

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk.co.uk

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself.

:welcome:

hi folks. my first forum membership ever, hope i'm doing it right. sick of shouting lcfc opinions to mrs and 2 year old daughter

so i can now vent my spleen among brothers and sisters. i'm originally from highfields, now in oadby, and am a graphic artist and musician.

hi folks. my first forum membership ever, hope i'm doing it right. sick of shouting lcfc opinions to mrs and 2 year old daughter

so i can now vent my spleen among brothers and sisters. i'm originally from highfields, now in oadby, and am a graphic artist and musician.

No other reason for this post other than to see if my avatar is sorted. God i'm so crap at this. :dunno:

Erm, can't think of many other pubs in Wivenhoe that have TVs in. The Rose and Crown down by the waterfront does, bit pricey but nice enough place. Doubt the SU Bar at the uni would be open on Boxing Day. Looks like The Flag may be your best option bud!

How long you been at the uni? I graduated a couple of years ago. Lived opposite the Flag as it happens.

Hi all.

Bristol City fan here as you can see.

Wanted to ask about Chris Weale. He seems to be your #1 and I was just wondering how he is getting on with your lot.

Many of us BCFC fans rated him and felt he never got a real chance. Having said that, he was injured for most of his stay and we never saw much of him.

Now that his injurys (seemingly) are behind him, how is he at this level?

Edited by bristolcity103

Hi all.

Wanted to ask about Chris Weale. He seems to be your #1 and I was just wondering how he is getting on with your lot.

Many of us BCFC fans rated him and felt he never got a real chance. Having said that, he was injured for most of his stay and we never saw much of him.

In a word, fantastic.

Hi all.

Try the Chris Weale thread? :dunno:

There's pages of comments.

Hello,

Leicester City fan living in Valencia, Spain, I've been lucky enough to watch the last 2 games on the old interwebs, and I remembered how much I loved this team. Not having anyone to discuss the finer points of football with apart from plastic united and liverpool fans (and the odd leyton orient and reading fan) I thought I would join this forums and extol the virtues of the mighty LCFC.

Cpt S.

Capt S. Where in Valencia are you I was beginning to think I was the only Fox in the Valencia Region

Pegofox

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Finally got round to registering. Am Braunstone born and bred and a City fanatic. Doing better than i thought this season which is a bonus as i would have been happy with survival. Looking forward to Forest away and some lively debate on here !

Hello all. Finally got round to registering. Am Braunstone born and bred and a City fanatic. Doing better than i thought this season which is a bonus as i would have been happy with survival. Looking forward to Forest away and some lively debate on here !