Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi im Joe im from Ashby-De-La-Zouch and have been supporting leicester my whole life. I play 5aside football 3 times a week and play sunday mornings as a right back for Ashby Railway FC after an 11 year absance due to knee problems and playing cricket !!!

I'd say that is a bit of a strong word.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am FoxyLady85. Find this forum through Twitter :appl: . Massive Foxes Fan from a distance well not too far from Greater Manchester I have been supporting the Foxes for the last 13 years :cool:. I have been to a few games but not been to a match at the Walkers Stadium yet must fix that lol:):chant: . It is good to have people to talk about Leicester too. BLUE ARMY!! :scarf:

Hi I am FoxyLady85. Find this forum through Twitter :appl: . Massive Foxes Fan from a distance well not too far from Greater Manchester I have been supporting the Foxes for the last 13 years :cool:. I have been to a few games but not been to a match at the Walkers Stadium yet must fix that lol:):chant: . It is good to have people to talk about Leicester too. BLUE ARMY!! :scarf:

:welcome:

(i reckon you and one of our posters maddog may get along due to your love of emoticons!)

:banana::dance::yahoo::jump::celebrate: