Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello i'm newish here supported City since the late 70's and i'm so pleased to be here :thumbup:
Hello, I'm Joe, been a Leicester fan since I was a little kid. I've been reading this site recently and thought I may aswell have a go myself

:welcome:

Hello all, this is my first post!

Have not been able to get to many games over the last couple of years as I have been spending sats with my baby boy!! This season however he is 4 years old and I took him to his first game at the walkers against Barnsley earlier in the season and I'm happy to report he loved it! We have attended 3 more home games since and I'm bringing him along to his first away game tomorrow (forest). Lets hope for a good 'un!

Come on City!

:chant::thumbup:

Edited by KingsLynnFoxes

Hi all :wave: ,

I'm Louise, been a lapsed foxes fan for a few years until this season but now very much back on the bus. Have invested in season tickets for myself and the boychild in an effort to get him interested and it seams to be working. Very much enjoying going to games, but not enjoying the last couple of results so much...lol.

Looking forward to lurking on the boards and occasionally posting.

Louby. :city:

Hi all :wave: ,

I'm Louise, been a lapsed foxes fan for a few years until this season but now very much back on the bus. Have invested in season tickets for myself and the boychild in an effort to get him interested and it seams to be working. Very much enjoying going to games, but not enjoying the last couple of results so much...lol.

Looking forward to lurking on the boards and occasionally posting.

Louby. :city:

Welcome Louise!

From Louise :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, been trying to sign up for a few months now. But kept messing up the activation (seemed to take forever on a hotmail account). used my aol one and managed it straight away. im a city fan who lives near oadby and im in my mid twenties. good to be onboard

That explains why my duplicate account never came through. I thought I'd been sussed.

:welcome: aboard Tone.

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: Just a quick hello to all :scarf:
hi

great website does anybody know if there is link to watch the ipswich game or any others apparantly you can do that

cheers

Hi all,

Just introducing myself;

My name is Joginder Singh and been support the city for a very long time!!

My first game was city v west ham (Clive Best scored and shilts was in goal)!

Up the city!!

:welcome: :city:

Guest Mee-9
I'm new! Hello!

Born and bred Leicester boy, been lurking around his as a guest for some time, thought i'd finally join and see what everyone's like!

At work right now so better stop skiving really!

Welcome to the madness. :whistle: