Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hey, I'm new I guess though I've been visiting here daily for a good year or so, maybe its time I said something? I'm a Cardiff based fan and can often be found laughing at fans still wearing Robbie Fowler Cardiff tops around town. Oh and defacing their artwork (I'm a designer and it often comes by me moohaha)

Ahoy hoy to all,

May aswell get the intro out the way before i go spouting my opinions all over the place !

I'm a leicester lad through and through currently living slap bang in the city centre, i can only get to a few games a year as my slave wage does not allow too much freedom and i do have a drinking habit to support !! :D

Anyway, best get to posting so ....

:scarf: PLEASE DONT TAKE MY LEICESTER AWAY LA LA LA LA LA OO OO

Ahoy hoy to all,

May aswell get the intro out the way before i go spouting my opinions all over the place !

I'm a leicester lad through and through currently living slap bang in the city centre, i can only get to a few games a year as my slave wage does not allow too much freedom and i do have a drinking habit to support !! :D

Anyway, best get to posting so ....

:scarf: PLEASE DONT TAKE MY LEICESTER AWAY LA LA LA LA LA OO OO

You dont seriously think you can come on ere and start expressing your opinions do you?! :nono:;)

Seriously though......... :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome.

I have a slight problem though. I cannot start a new thread. Can someone with the powers sort this out please?

Think you have to have made 5 posts first. Or summat like that. :unsure:

Thanks Nick.

Just posting at work, should be working... Been meaning to sign up for ages, but there you go!

I just cant be bothered to post on thebluearmy.co.uk any more, there people there that chat so much CRAP!!!!!!!

Still trying to figure things out on here!

Just to let you lot know a little about me a as a leicester fan:

I am a Leicester fan through and through, i have had a season ticket for over 10years and this season i will be sitting behind the LCFC subs and youth ppl.

i am not a S Howard fan, at all!

Fav LCFC player of all time is Muzzy Izzet,

cant think of anything else right now!!!

Thanks Nick.

Just posting at work, should be working... Been meaning to sign up for ages, but there you go!

I just cant be bothered to post on thebluearmy.co.uk any more, there people there that chat so much CRAP!!!!!!!

Still trying to figure things out on here!

Just to let you lot know a little about me a as a leicester fan:

I am a Leicester fan through and through, i have had a season ticket for over 10years and this season i will be sitting behind the LCFC subs and youth ppl.

i am not a S Howard fan, at all!

Fav LCFC player of all time is Muzzy Izzet,

cant think of anything else right now!!!

You and maddog should get along pretty well then

Hi all Just joined the site never really had time to do this so it should be fun chatting with you all and knowing your views on things like Mattocks transfer request....speak soon :D
Hi everyone I'm new her

Been using this site to keep up to date for ages now so I thought I would finally sign up and get posting some of my own thoughts can't wait till the season starts, new season optimism has been kicking in for ages hope it last right through till the end

heya! :scarf::chant::fc:

:welcome:

Hello guys, just a quick introduction. I'm a Sunderland supporter, season ticket holder for 18 years, through the thick and thin. I've always had a soft spot for the foxes as I was born in Leicester Royal Infirmary and lived in Wigston until I was 2, before moving up to my parents native north east. Dad's a born & bred Mackem and from the day I was born I was Red & White. Signed up to basically wish you luck for the coming season and to get a few reports about Martyn Waghorn, who is very highly thought of at SAFC.

Edited by Leicester_Mackem

I'm a returning user - used to post here a while back but not very often. More of a reader to be honest. This board is great for getting the true feeling of the club.

I've been supporting Leicester since 1993, went to all the play off finals and cup finals etc and had a season ticket for 7 or 8 years. I've recently moved to Canada (Vancouver) but still doing my best to keep up with the lads on here. This season is the first time I've not seen them on the opening day for a long time. I felt very emotional when listening to the match, I missed watching the game live and the whole matchday routine. It touched my heart to hear the blue army in the background of the radio stream. If you attend regularly please shout extra loud on my behalf!

Let's hope the boys do well this year, I'm not expecting anything unrealistic but it's the start of the season and everyone has a good opportunity to take people by surprise. I'm looking forward to how this season is going to pan out.

Also I'll try and contribute a bit more than I used to!

Signed up to basically wish you luck for the coming season and to get a few reports about Martyn Waghorn, who is very highly thought of at SAFC.

What he said from me too :cool:

My ex and her family are all big City fans so i have a soft spot for Leicester, Am planning on being at New*****e to cheer on a City victory on the bank holiday monday :D

Welcome Mackems.

Went to Sunderland Poly, loved the place and used to drink with some of the guys from ALS in the Museum Vaults. Spent some very wonderful years there and saw some cracking games at Roker Park.

Wearside > Tyneside :D

Might aswell say Hi too. newish Foxes fan (born and breed rugby and it will always be first love) Got dragged down to a game by my housemate/friend v Hull City couple of season ago and although we lost I still came back...what can i say sitting in the K is just too much fun. Got my hug from Filbert at last week game against the spanish so i'm all set for the new seaosn,

Love my Richie and Tunch................and also liking the veiw of Chris Weale I had today /hope to have for the rest of the year.

Roll on 09/10

Might aswell say Hi too. newish Foxes fan (born and breed rugby and it will always be first love) Got dragged down to a game by my housemate/friend v Hull City couple of season ago and although we lost I still came back...what can i say sitting in the K is just too much fun. Got my hug from Filbert at last week game against the spanish so i'm all set for the new seaosn,

Love my Richie and Tunch................and also liking the veiw of Chris Weale I had today /hope to have for the rest of the year.

Roll on 09/10