Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

hi guys, I've just signed up but been reading threads since pre season, thought its about time i introduced myself :)

I've been a city fan all my life, went to my first game in 1992 i think, vs arsenal (ian wrights first game for them) and had a season ticket after that season all the way until we last got relegated from the prem.

I dont get chance to get to many games - id rather be playing!

oh and does anyone have a link to the playoff final highlights vs palace? cant find it on youtube :( thanks:)

Edited by mikey_b

Hi all, I've been a member on here for about a month I think. West Brom fan in peace, only got 1 post which was about Mattock. I cant start a topic for some reason so I thought i'd put it in here ( Move if you want )

I'm coming up to Leicester when we play you, getting the tickets tomorrow. I was just wandering what are the 2 back rows in the away end ? Thanks, Dan.

Hi Im H aka Helen. I am from sunny Staffordshire. I stumbled over this website by accident. Although, I am pleased I have joined. Blue is the colour of my blood and it has been in my system for many years. I used to record all the commentrys on radio leicester in the 90's and a regualr person talking to John Sinclair, Matthew Kenyon and Neville Forger. They were the guys who got me to my first first game and that was Leicester Vrs Middlesbrough at Wembley and I have tried to get to games as often as I can. Dreaming of getting a season ticket next season.

i am a hearts season ticket holder in scotland and was down in leicester with the family last week, me and my oldest boy went to the palace game. i got comp tickets from robbie neilson who i know and we had a great night. the stadium is fantastic and my son is now hooked and is now in a season on Fifa 10 as leicester. left with the home strip with neilson on the back (probably not many of them about) and his scarf is hanging in his room. hoping to bring him back down for his 10th birthday in december as that is what he wants to do.

i am a hearts season ticket holder in scotland and was down in leicester with the family last week, me and my oldest boy went to the palace game. i got comp tickets from robbie neilson who i know and we had a great night. the stadium is fantastic and my son is now hooked and is now in a season on Fifa 10 as leicester. left with the home strip with neilson on the back (probably not many of them about) and his scarf is hanging in his room. hoping to bring him back down for his 10th birthday in december as that is what he wants to do.

Good stuff :thumbup:

:welcome: to the wonderful world of FT

Great stuff. :thumbup:

Mon the Jambos! :chant:

Hibees fan? :P

Gotta say Hibs are the Edinburgh team I've always preferred too...

I'm a Leicester fan, through and through. Wouldn't really call myself a "fan" of any other club - but I do have a number of teams I've got a soft spot for and it makes leagues from other countries more interesting to follow their results. In the case of the SPL I do enjoy a bit of Hibs more than any other team, yeah.

Not that I actually really have a problem with Hearts or this guy's trip to Leicester. :thumbup:

Hello

As above been using this forum for a quite a while just to see all the news and people's reviews from the games etc.

I have supported Leicester since 95 and got involved through my Dad who is originally from market Harborough. I come from Billericay in Essex and tend to go to 5 or 6 home games a season then any away games that are down my way.

UP THE FOXES!

Hello

As above been using this forum for a quite a while just to see all the news and people's reviews from the games etc.

I have supported Leicester since 95 and got involved through my Dad who is originally from market Harborough. I come from Billericay in Essex and tend to go to 5 or 6 home games a season then any away games that are down my way.

UP THE FOXES!

Good lad. Another Essex based Fox with Harborough connections! :thumbup:

Good lad. Another Essex based Fox with Harborough connections! :thumbup:

Cheers mate! There's a few of us from Billericay that usually go to the games together.

Looking forward to going QPR tom night. Should be good game as long as we up our game BIG time from Monday! :)

Cheers mate! There's a few of us from Billericay that usually go to the games together.

Looking forward to going QPR tom night. Should be good game as long as we up our game BIG time from Monday! :)

Might catch you at Liverpool Street or somewhere then. :scarf:

Essex Foxes!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: