Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wooly

Ipswich Town Away

Leicester City supporters have given Nigel Pearson's side the thumbs up following wins against Swansea and on the road against Macclesfield.

Less than 200 tickets remain on sale until 5pm today, from the Main Ticket Office.

Leicester City supporters have given Nigel Pearson's side the thumbs up following wins against Swansea and on the road against Macclesfield.

Less than 200 tickets remain on sale until 5pm today, from the Main Ticket Office.

What happened to the boycott? :laugh:

All the people who said they would boycott have, its just because we have won 2 games the part time bastards have taken there place.

I think it was Lisa who said this would happen, all the part timers take the place of the regulars boycotting.

Had we lost last weekend we wouldn't have near these numbers.

The atmosphere is going to be shite tomorrow I reckon <_< if Macclesfield is anything to go by.

All the people who said they would boycott have, its just because we have won 2 games the part time bastards have taken there place.

Yup. This is the first game I've missed since Steve Howard's debut against QPR and it's odd, but it doesn't really bother me that I'm not going as I know that it won't be anything like last season in terms of fun in the stands. Macclesfield was great because we all stood together and just had a laugh, but a long day of travel combined with a crap view, having to sit where your ticket says and being about £50 down before you've even left Leicester? No thank you!

Yup. This is the first game I've missed since Steve Howard's debut against QPR and it's odd, but it doesn't really bother me that I'm not going as I know that it won't be anything like last season in terms of fun in the stands. Macclesfield was great because we all stood together and just had a laugh, but a long day of travel combined with a crap view, having to sit where your ticket says and being about £50 down before you've even left Leicester? No thank you!

First match missed since 4th December 07 :cry:

Totally agree.. it wont be as good as Macclesfield was lol

Im gutted Im not gonna see the lads play but dont regret it really. Hope we win though for the regs that have shelled out. Glad Ive got my priority 1, if we keep winning its gonna be hard to get tickets for some away days judging on this game.

I'm still boycotting :wave:

The worst thing is I'm actually gonna be in Ipswich at 3pm :laugh:

I'm still boycotting :wave:

The worst thing is I'm actually gonna be in Ipswich at 3pm :laugh:

Why on earth would anyone go to Ipswich for anything other than a trip to Portaloo Road? lol

Get yourself on a train and ten odd minutes down the line you'll find yourself in the classy town of Colchester. :cool:

Hopefully someone who did shell out for tomorrow will do something like this:

1.jpg

but I won't hold my breath. :P

Why on earth would anyone go to Ipswich for anything other than a trip to Portaloo Road? lol

Get yourself on a train and ten odd minutes down the line you'll find yourself in the classy town of Colchester. :cool:

Hopefully someone who did shell out for tomorrow will do something like this:

1.jpg

but I won't hold my breath. :P

I'll try to rustle something up, might be too late for me to get a banner made though.

I think it was Lisa who said this would happen, all the part timers take the place of the regulars boycotting.

Had we lost last weekend we wouldn't have near these numbers.

The atmosphere is going to be shite tomorrow I reckon <_< if Macclesfield is anything to go by.

I'll try to rustle something up, might be too late for me to get a banner made though.

31 quid...We'll all stand up!

Feels odd not going, but an afternoon with Jeff will be fine until Tuesday. Telling myself I'm not going for the right reasons anyway...

Sure does. Will feel even more strange if I end up watching it on Swedish television online. These bleeding games chances....seriously affects my happiness at looking forward to weekends.

:huh:

Say's the one.

Erm, im not trying to be funny, but, Gerrard clearly isn't England's main man. To be quite honest, his form for England is well below that of his for Liverpool's.

Sorry that went off topic. Anyway, fantastic support from City for this!

Archived