Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wooly

Ipswich Town Away

There are many reasons why people don't go to games. If the point isn't made, and City take only 500 to Portman Rd, are Dipswich going to think "are our ticket prices far too high?" or will they just put it down to the recession, summer holidays and the wedding season?

If people don't say anything, nothing will get done. Maybe nothing will get done even if we do complain, but at least we have tried to change the situation, and not sat back and accepted it. There is far too much apathy in this country, and it's one of the reasons that it is going to pot.

This. :thumbup:

I was told 1k when I got mine on Saturday. Might get close to selling out on the back of that result.

And this is why staying away from the game doesn't always make the point. Not that I am having a go at anyone boycotting the game, fair play to you all. If we had a good start, there was the danger that our non-regulars would take the places of those who do regularly go, so those who thought that writing to Ipswich was a waste of time, this is one of the reasons why I did it.

Still cant afford it and am thinking we might get brought back down to earth with a thud on Saturday.... I really really hope Im wrong but have seen it so many times before!

Hope all that go have a bloody good day! Ill be with you in spirit! :D

Still cant afford it and am thinking we might get brought back down to earth with a thud on Saturday.... I really really hope Im wrong but have seen it so many times before!

Hope all that go have a bloody good day! Ill be with you in spirit! :D

Cheers Lou, it will be shite but football is newly back so I don't care.

Got my ticket on Tuesday. Asked how many we've sold and was told we haven't reached our initial allocation of 1,400 yet. Apparently we can get an increase on this but doubt very much we'll need it.

£31 is a bit steep!

I'm in Cobbold Stand Upper Tier Area V1 - anyone near that?

I ordered my tickets last friday and they still havent arrived, has anyone else had this prob?

I'm not going but when have ordered them they normally come very, very quickly. So if I was you I'd phone up first thing in the morning and track them down.

Otherwise that really is a waste of £31!

Yes they are as I am after some more, I phoned up this morning they just said they are available on the day but are limited. So not sure how many are left

I sent them an e-mail and they said they will ring me so I can order them now and collect them at Ipswich. Not heard anything yet though.

Archived