Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phil

Wish us Luck

Tomorrow, Against Brighton. as long as we get a better result than Wigan we will be a Premiership. and If we dont do it always the playoffs :ermm:

and If you hear that were promoted come join the Party in Brighton on your way back from Plymouth lol.

Tomorrow, Against Brighton. as long as we get a better result than Wigan we will be a Premiership. and If we dont do it always the playoffs :ermm:

and If you hear that were promoted come join the Party in Brighton on your way back from Plymouth lol.

104358[/snapback]

I might hear ya mate! :wave:lol

For what it's worth I really hope that Ipswich take back 2nd place

On the other hand I will miss my annual trip to Ipswich if The Horses go up

It's quite scary that a few months ago it was an absolute certainty that The Horses would be in the Prem and Carrot Road would be hosting Championship footer next season - Now nothing is certain

If Wigan have to go in the playoffs I might just have to jack off! :)

104427[/snapback]

Are you sure you do not want to use another form of words? :unsure::huh::unsure:

lol

i'm glad we'll get promoted tomorrow, because it will piss off people like you who dont want us to go up

well guess what

wigan athletic will be playing premiership football next season, accept it  :wave:

104574[/snapback]

B.o.t.h.e.r.e.d!!! :wave:

I 'spose ONE season in the Prem wont hurt eh? lol

Archived