Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Driving Tunes

Just thinking about Simon Webbe makes me want to hit Route 66 with a six pack of Dr.Pepper and a T-Bone steak.

Sorry, but lol

You like?

There are two versions. There's the one on 'Country On the Click', as used on the BBC's 'Final Score', and the single version, which I think is called 'Theme From Sparta FC #2' which is a bit rockier and better suited for the driving experience I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Think it was #2 i listened too. Not bad.

Cut Copy - Sands of Time

Pnau - Wild Strawberries

Adequate Seven - Head Up High

Hornby Pylons - Higher and Higher

The King Blues - Lets Hang The Landlord

Kent - Dom Andra

Logh - The Smoke Will Lead You Home

pg.lost - Kardusen

Wolfmother - mind's eye

Will look into banging these onto a mix to listen to tommorrow.

Nelly - Country Grammar

No.

Brianstorm always goes down a treat in my car.

Had this boom out from the iPod this afto. Tune.

midnight show by the killers.

The Killers are so 3 years ago.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Poison - Alice Cooper

Anything by the prodigy/kasabian (I'd recommed Everything on Invaders Must Die, Voodoo People, No Good & Poison from Music For the Gilted Generation & Smack My Bitch up, Serial Thrilla & Diesel Power from The Fat of the Land for the prodigy. For kasabian Vlad the Impaler, Thick As Thieves and Take Aim are musts as is the doberman & Reason is Treason)

Got to have some stereophonics in there & a bit of Foo fighters (hell, DOA, Low, Best Of You & All My Life).

For relaxing a bit i'd say The Hours - no song in paticular but Never See You Again and Car Crash are the two i'd pick if pushed.

Archived