Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Hope its on..it beats following the written updates on Shrewsbury Town's website! haha I have it on through the web and it is definitely being covered.
MikeyT Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I have it on through the web and it is definitely being covered. Yep it's on BBC Radio Leicester. They just said so!
Joe. Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Assume that you still can't listen to it via the computer?
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Assume that you still can't listen to it via the computer? You can because it is a friendly. I am pretty sure.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Oakley reckons we are in need of a striker and says the management know we are light in that area, and he wouldn't be suprised if things are going on behind the scenes. He also says his minimum expectation is top 10 and to push on to the playoffs. He says that we need a good start like he did at Derby and anything can happen.
purpleronnie Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Its better to burn out than to fade away - neil young
Edmund Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Yes live coverage on radio Leicester so they said this morning Yep it's on BBC Radio Leicester. They just said so!
Gaffer Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 greetings from sunny shrewsbury. decent stadium, fab weather, and i spot FT members!
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 NP gets a good reception from the fans. Weale Neilson Hobbs Morrison BernerAdams Wellens Oakley DyerHoward N'Guessan
Ford Super Sunday Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Who was the player they were talking about Hartlepool before kick off I turned the radio on and all I hears was 'Hartlepool say he's on his way to Leicester' So frustrating...
Mark Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Who was the player they were talking about Hartlepool before kick offI turned the radio on and all I hears was 'Hartlepool say he's on his way to Leicester' So frustrating... Ryan McGivern from Man City, to add to our 3 left backs.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Who was the player they were talking about Hartlepool before kick offI turned the radio on and all I hears was 'Hartlepool say he's on his way to Leicester' So frustrating... Apparantly Ryan McGivern the Man City bloke was going there before it went sour and Hartlepool confirmed it looked like he was going to us instead.
Edmund Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 NP gets a good reception from the fans. Weale Neilson Hobbs Morrison BernerAdams Wellens Oakley DyerHoward N'Guessan I thought Adams was going out on loan
Ford Super Sunday Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Cheers lads, you cannot belive the inner turmoil I was going through for those few minutes.
MikeyT Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Is it wrong that i'm already worried? EDIT: I take it back!
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Corner and Hobbs heads it in! N'Guessan also claiming it.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I can only really remember a few headed goals from corners last season, I hope we improve on that front.
Vlad The Impaler Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I can only really remember a few headed goals from corners last season, I hope we improve on that front. Agreed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.