AjcW Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 City squad: Weale, Logan. Neilson, O'Neill, Morrison, Hobbs, Tunchev, Berner, Powell. Gradel, Oakley, A King, Wellens, Dyer, Burns, Verma, Adams. Howard, Chambers, Dickov, N'Guessan. My first game of pre season, looking forward to it. Hopefully register a decent win to boost the confidence.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Is it on the radio? I very much doubt it. I am just hoping it is on world.
Simi Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Still not attented a pre-season match yet, I thought I'd miss it a lot more than I am. Just don't seem to want to go down at the moment.
Mark Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Still not attented a pre-season match yet, I thought I'd miss it a lot more than I am. Just don't seem to want to go down at the moment. Sadly it will be the case for many into the new season too if we don't act on fixing our non existant strikeforce.
jonw88 Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 So looks like we'll be having Logan as backup keeper next season then, not particularly pleased with that. Surely a loan keeper would be good, what do people think of Weale so far, is he cut out for the no 1 jersey or do we need a loan player like david martin / stockdale
Ozwin Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 I think Stockdale is still in the pipeline for another years loan, a Fulham mate of mine said he'd heard something about it the other day.
Ford Super Sunday Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Ok this is from my dad, but he has reliably informed me that he game WILL be broadcast on BBC Radio Leicester You have permission to shove painful things up my rear end should I be wrong.
UrbanFox Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Is it on the radio? Yes live coverage on radio Leicester so they said this morning
AjcW Posted 24 July 2009 Author Posted 24 July 2009 Russell Holt has left today to join norwich city btw... So I would of said he was their main threat before that. Also this pulled from the game preview on shrews site: Leicester have also splashed a little cash and brought in midfielder Richie Wellens from Doncaster for around £100,000. bad research wasnt it 1.1 million
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Russell Holt has left today to join norwich city btw...So I would of said he was their main threat before that. Also this pulled from the game preview on shrews site: Leicester have also splashed a little cash and brought in midfielder Richie Wellens from Doncaster for around £100,000. bad research wasnt it 1.1 million £100k! That really is a poor mistake. And I am sure in total we have spent like 2 mill havent we? Hardly 'little cash'.
Bert Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Ok this is from my dad, but he has reliably informed me that he game WILL be broadcast on BBC Radio LeicesterYou have permission to shove painful things up my rear end should I be wrong. Deep down, you know it's not on, you just want things shoved up your bottom.
Cheese Me Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Deep down, you know it's not on, you just want things shoved up your bottom. Any news on team played and score?
Scow Posted 24 July 2009 Posted 24 July 2009 Taking the train there tomorrow - £18 return, not bad. Beer will be needed to counter the misery posed by our front line...
ACF Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Any news on team played and score? Don't think its started yet
MPH Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Sadly it will be the case for many into the new season too if we don't act on fixing our non existant strikeforce. it was pretty effective last season, so non existent is completly the wrong phrase to use... but it sure does need strengthening..
Ash08 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 apparently the Shrews match has been postponed, it's all over teletext ? Any info on this would be very much appreciated. thanks/
miles2lcfc Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Spoke to Hospitality at Shrewsbury FC who tell me game is on. I only live 25 miles away so easy for me. See you there if you're making trip.
Joe. Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Still not been to any pre-season matches yet, doesn't look like I will either. Wouldn't have minded going today but can't really justify the cost of getting there and the ticket prices really. Hopefully we might actually score some goals anyway, slightly worrying thus far.
Matt Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Don't know if the questions has been asked or if its been discussed yet, but I do believe the game is on Radio Leicester. http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/programmes/schedules It's got Sportstime on at 2pm - 6pm, So i'd imagine that would be the football.
Mark Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Leicester City: Chris Weale, Robbie Neilson, Bruno Berner, Michael Morrison, Jack Hobbs, Richie Wellens, Nicky Adams, Matt Oakley, Steve Howard, Dany N'Guessan, Lloyd Dyer Subs: Luke O'Neill, Conrad Logan, Andy King, Alexander Tunchev, Max Gradel, Paul Dickov, Chris Powell, Aman Verma, Ashley Chambers, Robbie Burns
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I have the feeling that we are not desperately looking for a striker as we plan on moulding N'Guessan into that role. It reminds me of Heskey's early days he went on the wing and ended up front.
MikeyT Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Don't know if the questions has been asked or if its been discussed yet, but I do believe the game is on Radio Leicester.http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/programmes/schedules It's got Sportstime on at 2pm - 6pm, So i'd imagine that would be the football. Hope its on..it beats following the written updates on Shrewsbury Town's website! haha EDIT: It is on BBC Radio Leicester. Just heard them say so!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.