Joe. Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Newcastle are losing 4-1 at Leyton Orient. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse really. And this is their team: Tim Krul, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Joey Barton, Damien Duff, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Alan Smith ©, Oba Martins
ousefox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 And this is their team:Tim Krul, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Joey Barton, Damien Duff, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Alan Smith ©, Oba Martins
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Never happy with Hobbs playing right back. We do need another RB to come in. Morrison is now RB. King on for Wellens.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I have always thought Adams is a very good crosser of the ball. Maybe he should get a chance more often.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Is Luke O'Neil left back now then? Yeah. Morrison Tunch Hobbs O'Neil
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I NEVER SAID WE DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER STRIKER.We just aren't desperate. I think we are desperate, though, considering the team struggled against weaker opposition than we'll face this season when either Howard or Fryatt were out becuase of a lack of any decent, reliable, consistent cover.
Fox92 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I am more pleased that Posh are losing 3-0 at HT to Fulahm. They have played 3 prem teams and havent scored! They have now via Maclean
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 They have now via Maclean Oh well. I know these are only friendlies but they have let in 10 goals in 3 games and scored 1.
Fox92 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I NEVER SAID WE DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER STRIKER.We just aren't desperate. Sorry, but I seem to think that we are desperate for strikers more than any position. With what, 14 days to go untill Swansea, and we only have Fryatt (currently injured), Howard, Campbell (perhaps leaving), Dickov and Chambers (not capable enough) as our "strikeforce" and to me it isn't good enough. Nige will know it but he needs to act fast to get a proven championship goalscorer in, but who is there? Because I don't think we will have that much money and we will not find a proven championship goalscorer for less than 1million 2million 3million
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Nige will know it but he needs to act fast to get a proven championship goalscorer in, but who is there?Because I don't think we will have that much money and we will not find a proven championship goalscorer for less than 1million 2million 3million Cash isn't a necessity to bring in quality.
Edmund Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 "Shrewsbury should have scored an equaliser". Nicely done Stringer. Someone was trained by Barber
Vlad The Impaler Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I think we are desperate, though, considering the team struggled against weaker opposition than we'll face this season when either Howard or Fryatt were out becuase of a lack of any decent, reliable, consistent cover. Fair point Still wouldn't say we are desperate but could do with some. Didn't Wellens say they were working on different formations in Slovenia though? If Fryatt or Howard are out we may have to resort to changing our formation/style. Am confident Nige will get one or two in though tbh.
davieG Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Fair point Still wouldn't say we are desperate but could do with some. Didn't Wellens say they were working on different formations in Slovenia though? If Fryatt or Howard are out we may have to resort to changing our formation/style. Am confident Nige will get one or two in though tbh. I would imagine that was player formations not team formations
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Notice how Dickov comes on and the goals dry up.
Vlad The Impaler Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Sorry, but I seem to think that we are desperate for strikers more than any position.With what, 14 days to go untill Swansea, and we only have Fryatt (currently injured), Howard, Campbell (perhaps leaving), Dickov and Chambers (not capable enough) as our "strikeforce" and to me it isn't good enough. Nige will know it but he needs to act fast to get a proven championship goalscorer in, but who is there? Because I don't think we will have that much money and we will not find a proven championship goalscorer for less than 1million 2million 3million I agree, we are more desperate than any other position. I think our Defence and Midfield look pretty damn good tbh. I would imagine that was player formations not team formations Maybe so, just a thought And I think Fryatt will be fit for Swansea btw.
Joe. Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Peterborough have equalised to make it 3-3 after being 3-0 down at half-time.
Vlad The Impaler Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Peterborough have equalised to make it 3-3 after being 3-0 down at half-time. I bet Fulham have a new team out for the 2nd half though, Surely? Still deserve some credit though
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.