Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

most embarrasing band you`ve seen live.

Steps

It was a tragedy :tumbleweed:

:huh:

Worst band has to be Sham 69 at TJ's in Newport a few years back.

You have destroyed the dreams of a young child. Well, I was a young child when I liked them....

For me, I went to One Big Sunday, and saw Vickeh B mime. And get pelted with food. That was embarrassing to watch. On both counts.

:huh:

You have destroyed the dreams of a young child. Well, I was a young child when I liked them....

For me, I went to One Big Sunday, and saw Vickeh B mime. And get pelted with food. That was embarrassing to watch. On both counts.

I saw them a few times in the day and they were great but this was one comeback too many lol

I saw them a few times in the day and they were great but this was one comeback too many lol

:(

I loved 'Hurry up Harry' and 'If the kids'. I must have been old before my time.

Chris Quentin at The Palais on Humberstone Gate in the late 80's was pretty embarrassing.

Worst band has to be Sham 69 at TJ's in Newport a few years back.

lol @ Chris Quentin

I think Sham 69 is rather cool though :huh:

Fightstar at Leeds Festival. Just no Charlie from Busted.
I took my sister to see James Morrison.
The Enemy at Wembley supporting Oasis. Cant stand them. plus the singer looks like a frog.

They can't be that bad cos i've seen all 3 of them lol

Embarrassingly i saw the Vengaboys last week ... for the 2nd time. I've seen Bewitched twice, Fall Out Boy 4 times and Gym Class Heroes once.

The worst though is my missus who has seen S Club 7 5 times. Shocking.

Saw them support U2 with Snow Patrol. I have to agree.

I don't understand how they got invited to Projekt Revolution.

With the likes of Linkin Park, Jay-Z, N*E*R*D and Enter Shikari, they were always gonna be overshadowed.

there was a time when every festival i went to had the stereophonics playing, they have to be the most boring band in the world

i also went to see cliff richard when i was 14 because my mum had a spare ticket and didnt want to go on her own , funny night as i remember all these housewives standing around me clapping and cheering whilst i just sat there waiting to go home

• 7 months later...

I'd have to say Golden Earring. They played De Montfort Hall in 1973 when Radar Love was number one. They were supported by Lynyrd Skynyrd who absolutely blew them off the stage.

In fact they were so bad I've posted this twice! I forgot I posted back in October 2009. lol. At least i know I'm telling the truth.

Rah Digga. "Rah who?" you might ask... Exactly.

The best thing about it was that she really couldn't be bothered by "performing" and was on stage for only 20 minutes, giving her set a much-needed euthanization

I used to love 'Lesson of the Day', must of been about 10 years ago though, not heard her for ages.

Archived