Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

most embarrasing band you`ve seen live.

Abba Forever! Seen em at Butlins, Bognor Regis in 2006.

Also on that night was Daz Sampson singing (if that's what it was) Teenage Life, his Eurovision entry for 2006. I was buzzed up to the max at this gig. It was full of heads :D

That was one embarrassing night. I was embarrassed for Daz, cos he seemed to think he was gonna win Eurovision. And I was embarrassed for all the folks who thought that these acts were at the forefront of the music biz. But it was a laugh and there was a 'Dancing Dad' competition which kept me entertained

Bryan Adams - shortly after he did "Everything I Do, I Do It For You." His early stuff isn't so bad but I'm still embarrassed to admit it.

The moral of my story is never go to see a band/singer you hate just because a girl you fancy is going. You'll be in a foul mood all night and she won't be impressed that you didn't think it was brilliant!

Archived