Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Units of alcohol per week?

You drank approximately 1648 units of alcohol in the last seven days.

So, what does this mean for you?

21 units a week is the recommended alcohol intake for men. If you are approaching, at, or above this level it's time to think about cutting down. Make sure that you have at least one alcohol free day each week, to give your body a well-earned break.

You drank approximately 1648 units of alcohol in the last seven days.

So, what does this mean for you?

21 units a week is the recommended alcohol intake for men. If you are approaching, at, or above this level it's time to think about cutting down. Make sure that you have at least one alcohol free day each week, to give your body a well-earned break.

106870[/snapback]

thats 117.71 pints per day! :unsure:

Hmmm, i did an example of going out on the Friday night, Saturday day and Sunday day and I got.....approximately 100 units of alcohol.

Last week though (recently not drank much :o )

I occasionally drink a lot, not all the time ;)

:P

Hmmm, i did an example of going out on the Friday night, Saturday day and Sunday day and I got.....approximately 100 units of alcohol.

107142[/snapback]

Are we expecting something similar this weekend? ;)

107142[/snapback]

107157[/snapback]

Most certainly not :)

107142[/snapback]

107157[/snapback]

Most certainly not :)

107158[/snapback]

:o

I think I'd best not try this one....

107751[/snapback]

This is over the medically recommended upper limit for women. You should consider cutting back your alcohol intake by looking back over each week and judging your drinking habits. Stress at work or at home can often lead to 'needing a drink', so think about any problems you may be experiencing and try to solve them at their source.

Oops! :blush::whistle:

I think I'd best not try this one....

107751[/snapback]

This is over the medically recommended upper limit for women. You should consider cutting back your alcohol intake by looking back over each week and judging your drinking habits. Stress at work or at home can often lead to 'needing a drink', so think about any problems you may be experiencing and try to solve them at their source.

Oops! :blush::whistle:

107871[/snapback]

Don't listen to silly Bupa! It's evil I tell you...

It is indeed, especially as I've remembered that I've underestimated the amount of spirits drunk in the last week.

Archived