Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

PU NK

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch the guy throwing beer

Beer?

I remember seeing Rat Scabies dripping with phlegm. A few years later I saw The Exploited at the Roadmender and the same thing - Wattie came on with his perfect mohican but was soon covered in lank hair and green slimey snot from head to foot.

Has to be one of the all-time shittest ways of showing your appreciation to a band you like.

And to think Meatloaf stormed off at Reading just because a bottle of piss broke his nose!

Beer?

I remember seeing Rat Scabies dripping with phlegm. A few years later I saw The Exploited at the Roadmender and the same thing - Wattie came on with his perfect mohican but was soon covered in lank hair and green slimey snot from head to foot.

Has to be one of the all-time shittest ways of showing your appreciation to a band you like.

And to think Meatloaf stormed off at Reading just because a bottle of piss broke his nose!

The Damned now that was a band(earlier stuff)

JJ Burnel from The Stranglers told me to fook off when i was a kid,and i hadnt even cleared my nose at that point, he lived near me and i went round his house at stupid o clock wanting a photo,he did however tell me and my mate to come back later and let us take some photos of him on his motorbike.Went into school with it proud as fook and no cvnt knew who he was !!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Transgender Dysphoria Blues should be out by April. Genuinely intrigued to see what it'll be like.

For anyone not an Against Me! fan, it'll be the first record from the band since singer Tom Gabel became Laura Jane Grace. It'll also be done without Butch Vig for the first time since 2005, Vig did White Crosses and New Wave.

lol that's woeful.

I wouldn't say woeful. It's a long way from being one of the best albums of the year (although album of the year is already done and dusted - True North :wub: ) but woeful? No, greenday are woeful, this isn't that bad.

Also, when did Propagandhi lose their anger? Compared to their older material, Failed States sounds tame.

I wouldn't say woeful. It's a long way from being one of the best albums of the year (although album of the year is already done and dusted - True North :wub: ) but woeful? No, greenday are woeful, this isn't that bad.

Also, when did Propagandhi lose their anger? Compared to their older material, Failed States sounds tame.

Green Day are a gateway drug, if they get kids on to better music and off 1 Direction then I'm not complaining. Besides, they started off as essentially an SLF covers band so it has to be said that, by proxy, some of their early stuff isn't unlistenable. It's melodic, it's reasonable.

That track you just linked is just terrible in every aspect. Now I don't doubt that's exactly why it's also popular, there's always been a huge section of punk that's just noise and proud. Some of it's ****ing great, I'm no talent snob, hell, LoC are one of my favourite bands.

But they've got some energy to them. That's not just noise rock, it's dirgey noise rock. Boring noise rock. There's nothing worse.

Green Day are a gateway drug, if they get kids on to better music and off 1 Direction then I'm not complaining. Besides, they started off as essentially an SLF covers band so it has to be said that, by proxy, some of their early stuff isn't unlistenable. It's melodic, it's reasonable.

That track you just linked is just terrible in every aspect. Now I don't doubt that's exactly why it's also popular, there's always been a huge section of punk that's just noise and proud. Some of it's ****ing great, I'm no talent snob, hell, LoC are one of my favourite bands.

But they've got some energy to them. That's not just noise rock, it's dirgey noise rock. Boring noise rock. There's nothing worse.

Fair enough, although I'd say there's nothing more damming than being told the stuff before you wrote your own songs was good.

Oh aye, compared to LoC it's nothing much, but I don't think it's as bad as you're saying.

Now then:

Bad religion referencing sham 69 :wub:

Archived