Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fryatt

Didnt Walshie fook his kneee up aswell? Tunchev obviously didnt completely recover from the injury he got against Palarse? Rushed to back quickly or what ever. Wont be playing again this season, will have the whole summmer to rest up, get fit and he will be back again, the same or better than before!

Shearer did the same injury early in his Newcastle career and came back stronger then before, Tunchev can do the same, he just needs to be patient and not try to rush back.

Tomáš Rosický was out for nearly 2 years at Arsenal and came back and is now playing really well again.

People really need to stop panicking when it comes to Tunchev's knee problems

Shearer was never the same player after his knee injury, totally changed his game as he lost his burst of pace, he compensated by becoming much more physical. A centre back that takes this route may find he spends a lot of time banned.

Didnt Walshie fook his kneee up aswell? Tunchev obviously didnt completely recover from the injury he got against Palarse? Rushed to back quickly or what ever. Wont be playing again this season, will have the whole summmer to rest up, get fit and he will be back again, the same or better than before!

Yeh but he managed to come back the same season and score the most important goal of the season!

Shearer was never the same player after his knee injury, totally changed his game as he lost his burst of pace, he compensated by becoming much more physical. A centre back that takes this route may find he spends a lot of time banned.

point I was making was he went on to play for nearly 10 years and become their all-time leading goalscorer, I don't remember Tunchev being all that quick anyway he just read the game better then most so losing a slight bit of pace isn't all that disastrous

• 3 weeks later...

So....

Any real news?

I hear back in training but trying to put some pounds back on......

Anybody know when he'll be pushing for a place on the bench?

I for one miss him.

Well his goals mainly and his ability to at least hit the target which we've not seen much of lately.

Think he lost something in the region of 19-20 pounds, going to be tough to get anything out of Matty in the last 5 games now, its going to take him 2-3 matches to get his sharpness and match fitness back, personally I think if NP brings him back it will be for 20 minutes against Boro off the bench. Lets hope he has 3 play off games to look to beyond that.

Archived