Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fryatt

Its all fair in saying the strikers need to step up to the mark with goals, how about midfield bang a few in too!

Dyer and N'Guessan have scored about 8 or 9 between them.

King was chipping in with a few.

In fact, I don't care who scores our goals. As long as we do score that's all that matters!

We should be getting more goals from set pieces imo, we barely threaten most of the time.

The fact that only one goal has come from a central defender this season speaks volumes about our set-pieces.

Oakley can occasionally put in a decent delivery; Gallagher has improved somewhat...and...erm, that's about it? It's one of the most frustrating things in football to see a corner/free kick hit the first man or claimed by the keeper. You can make allowances, but when it's a feature of most games, it's hard not to get riled by it.

Finally just seen the challenge on Fryatt that broke his jaw and i think the player knew what he was doing. Ok, maybe not to do something like that, or that serious, but certainly trying to stop him by any means from getting by him.

I was fuming too - very clever and nasty body check by the full-back - correct me if I'm wrong but hadn't Matty danced the light fantastic around him five minutes before. Looked to me like a bit of revenge. Then he goes down holding his leg and gets the trainer on - recovered well enough to finish the match though. To break a jaw in two places - considering he's a short-arse - would have to be a very flukey accident. He deserved a red and a three month ban. He may have screwed Matty's career.

It wasn't the full back it was their centre mid Brian Stock! Their full back collide with their GK after the Fryatt incident happened. So revenge it was not! A three month ban is harsh! Challenges and collisions like that happen all the time it was just to our misfortune that Matty was seriously injured, on another day he would have got up and carried on.

Archived