Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Big Brother

I love this programme , every year i say im not going to watch it all the time but its so addictive and i just seem to watch it 24/7 ( Saddo :ph34r: ) anyone else watch it?

Im so glad i dont live in the country anymore so i dont have to put up with the weeks of bullsh1t hysteria that accompany this program year after year. Say what you like about the Americans, but at least they had the good sense to scrap Big Brother after a couple of seasons.

Im so glad i dont live in the country anymore so i dont have to put up with the  weeks of bullsh1t hysteria that accompany this program year after year. Say what you like about the Americans, but at least they had the good sense to scrap Big Brother after a couple of seasons.

109211[/snapback]

OOoh let's not start about American TV... :rolleyes:

This is where all the crap originates!!

Say what you like about the Americans, but at least they had the good sense to scrap Big Brother after a couple of seasons.

109211[/snapback]

So this is a pigment of the imagination?

Big Brother 6 New Season Begins July 7th 2005

Bigger, Better Big Brother 6!

Big Brother 6 will be full of surprises! There will be MORE contestants than usual, in a much BIGGER house featuring a pool nearly twice as big as the old one, a new, two-story house built in the same studio that Yes, Dear once called home. Exec producers Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner said the new digs will open up a slew of production possibilities. Julie Chen tells us "This summer you'll see some big changes. Stay tuned."

BB6 starts July 7th - new episodes will air Thursday and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Tuesdays at 9 p.m.

More BB6 Info Here

Rumors reveal that there will be 20 houseguests.

•10 will be new.

•10 will be "people we have seen before".

•This years Big Brother will include a house moderator.

As we hear more news, we will inform you.

I'll be in france when it starts, I'm going for the weekend, kinda annoyed (I don't wanna go France in the first place, but i'm being draged there, i'm going for someones b/day!)

Anyway I love BB!

...and American TV better than UK? NO! UK TV might be bad but American TV just isn't good, for example - The Office.

ALOT of American TV is copied of UK TV anyway, The Office, Coupling, American Idol (Although I don't know if Pop Idol was done before or after ours...I don't watch Pop/American Idol anyway though!) e.t.c...There all shit, and other American TV I have seen is shit as well

...and American TV better than UK? NO! UK TV might be bad but American TV just isn't good, for example - The Office.

ALOT of American TV is copied of UK TV anyway, The Office, Coupling, American Idol (Although I don't know if Pop Idol was done before or after ours...I don't watch Pop/American Idol anyway though!) e.t.c...There all shit, and other American TV I have seen is shit as well

109234[/snapback]

Matt is right, American TV is poor, but if you love american sports, you cant go wrong. Its on constantly on 3 or 4 networks :D

109234[/snapback]

Matt is right, American TV is poor, but if you love american sports, you cant go wrong. Its on constantly on 3 or 4 networks[b/] :D

109236[/snapback]

You have to pay but - Sky Sports 1/2/3/Xtra/Sky Sports News/Eurosport, e.t.c.....

Big Brother 6 New Season Begins July 7th 2005

Is that start date right? I heard it started May 27th, If BB does actually start on July 7th, I will see the start! :thumbup:

109242[/snapback]

U! S! A! U! S! A! U! S! A!

It bores me now, they have done it too many times. The best was when they all started fighting and security guards had to come in, was that last year? That was the only exciting thing. They should give them loads of alcohol and have loads of people with strong personalities and that would make entertaining viewing! Or just a house full of 15 hot lesbians and hot tubs!

Archived