Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Your Favourite goal of all time?

What is your favourite goal which YOU scored??

Non-competitive - would be my left foot strike from 25 yards that hit the bar went over the line and came back out!!

Competitive - been a fair few but my recent favourite would be my first goal in the corporate tournament.. a scissor kick from around 10 yards that went underneath the keeper :), but my all time favourite was when i dribbled past two players.. flicked the ball up over the last defender then chipped the keeper :smile:

My favourite was when i played for my Junior School team i was goalkeeper / emergency striker. And one game i got chucked up front David James style :D . Anyway it was a free kick that some lad took it hit the wall bounced back to me and i just swung at it and it hit the post and went in lol. It was a beauty.

Competitive - Lobbing the keeper from the edge of the box. I was the left-back and it was the only goal I scored all season. Went up front for the last few minutes as we were 13-0 up and scored the best goal of the lot.

Non-competitive - Pushing my way in between two taller defenders and curling the ball into the top corner from the edge of the box.

Those were the days.. :unsure::(

I remember scoring a left foot volley (I'm right footed) that managed to go in despite the goal mouth being crowded, I celebrated Ravinelli style it was all the rage back then :P) to reveal my Leicester shirt underneath :D

Competitive - Probably against Sileby for my school, ball was lobbed over the top to me on the left flank, I took it down on my thigh about 30 yards out and blasted it on the volley into the near post corner.

Non-Competitive - A bicycle kick from around 10 yards out, top corner, lovely.

Mine was when I was playing for Glenfield. I shot with my right from about 22yards out (I'm right-footed) and the ball span up off a defender, I mananged to hook it up from behind me with my left foot and volleyed goalwards (still with my left foot) and it just dipped over the keeper's outstreched arms and under the crossbar. :clap:

Non competitive - Tony Yeboah Stylee volley into the top corner from outside the box with loads of pace. Would have taken the keeper in with it.

Competitive - Used to always play in goal and have only scored one goal and that was from a penalty in the last game of our season. It was a crisp right foot strike into the bottom right hand corner and the keeper went the right way but the ball was too far into the corner for him to save.

Competetive - YEAH RIGHT!!

Non-competetive - I can't remember many when I was younger, but there's one recently about a week ago. My mate shot, it was going wide and I had my back to goal and as it flew past me about waist height I flicked it into the net with my heel :D

half way line 11 side free kick wacked it and the ball just kept going and it got litterly stuck between the bar and post for about 3 seconds and the goalie was looking for it and then it just dropped in lollol

Mines got to be when I was about 11/12 and about 20 yards *Which is MASIVE at that age* against our local rivals and I stuck it with my right foot whilst it was on the ground and the keeper dived for it but not a chance. I don't think it went in top corner but near enough :D

curled one in from a corner, beautiful.....and i meant it!

109427[/snapback]

I did one of those this season B)

My favourite was definately the one in the last game of the season this season though when I was captain and scored an equiliser in the first half. Ball over the top, took it down on my chest and touched it over the advancing keeper (only scored 4 goals in my career!). Twas extra good as someone special to me was watching :)

Non-Competitive

I lobbed a 'keeper from the half way line at high school once, must have been about 12/13. More in hope than expectation though as the ball bounced up in the centre circle and I just twatted it in the general direction of the goal. Fortunately for me, it looped in to the shock of everyone playing.

Competitive

My second goal for Fosse was my best (I've only scored 2 in just one start and about 5 sub appearances, which is incidentally my whole footballing career, and I'm not even a bloody striker) Anyhow, I powered a header in to the top corner from a corner, which gave the 'keeper no chance. We were trailing 4-1 at time, I made it 4-2 and celebrated like a mad man. so I looked a little silly at time time. However, we clawed the game back to 4-4 thanks to a late penalty.

Non-Competitive

I lobbed a 'keeper from the half way line at high school once, must have been about 12/13. More in hope than expectation though as the ball bounced up in the centre circle and I just twatted it in the general direction of the goal. Fortunately for me, it looped in to the shock of everyone playing.

Competitive

My second goal for Fosse was my best (I've only scored 2 in just one start and about 5 sub appearances, which is incidentally my whole footballing career, and I'm not even a bloody striker) Anyhow, I powered a header in to the top corner from a corner, which gave the 'keeper no chance. We were trailing 4-1 at time, I made it 4-2 and celebrated like a mad man. so I looked a little silly at time time. However, we clawed the game back to 4-4 thanks to a late penalty.

109739[/snapback]

Both vital goals there Mark, two excellent headers :D

2 goals in his first two ever games ay - coming on as sub in both!

Scowy aka Super Sub!

Didn't score many, and only one in the right end (opps) that's in 10years + of playing Sunday league, however, although it was in the wrong end, the goal which i most admired which i scored in sunday league was my 18yard volley into the top right hand corner, last game of the season, the opposing manager told his players that's how to score a goal!

Non - competitive - on the green, the little flick, just like Zola's with the back of his heal in the air! looked impressive at the time!!!!

Had some funny, and also regretable moments in Sunday league football too, the most being stopping playing :cry: ! But won't go into them

Competitive

6-a-side Comp when I was about 10/11. Playing in goal. Kicked the ball up the pitch out of my hands, bounced and went straight through the other keepers' legs! QUALITY!!! Whole team went mad and bundled me! lol

Non-Competitive

Usually played in goal so dont remember if I scored any goals, and if they were they were probably tap ins. My favourate save was when I was in a 1 on 1 with the best player in the school and he tried to be clever, I just watched the ball and took it from under him! lol

Mine is when my mate was front of goal but he try to be too clever and ending up losing ball it bobbled towards me, I was running from my defensive midfielder postion and whacked it It thumped the crossbar before went in.Defienley would kill the goalkeeper if he was hit by the ball. Second is my volley oppostion team goalie kicked ball he miscued and I volleyed it perfecly into low corner of net (which is good as I missed simple volley chance earlier) thrid best is when I beat three defenders before lashing ball into top corner with my left foot SCREAMER!

oh and I'm right footed and I caught ball from 20 yards out with my second fave goal

Competitive

Only ever scored one of importance, which was:

I was playing at right back, and was given the ball on the corner of the oppositions box, ran to the byline, and thumped it and it managed to squeeze into the top corner. Quality :o

Un-Competitive

I was on the field at school in PE, i beat one man and thumped it (again) which went in the bottom corner.

curled one in from a corner, beautiful.....and i meant it!

109427[/snapback]

I did one of those this season B)

My favourite was definately the one in the last game of the season this season though when I was captain and scored an equiliser in the first half. Ball over the top, took it down on my chest and touched it over the advancing keeper (only scored 4 goals in my career!). Twas extra good as someone special to me was watching :)

109714[/snapback]

i was not there! :ph34r:

Archived