Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Middlesboro' - nearly a sell out

From OS

Additional Middlesbrough Tickets Released

Posted on: Fri 30 Apr 2010Due to unprecedented high demand, additional seats have been made available in the Great Hall and Keith Weller Lounge areas of the Walkers Stadium.

These are the only seats still available that are situated together. There are only singles seats left in all other areas of the stadium.

The atmosphere is sure to be electric within the stadium on Sunday, and you can still be a part of what will be a great occasion.

Full report here:http://www.lcfc.com/page/Hospitality/0,,10274~2040135,00.html

I don't see the attraction in this game - it's a dead rubber as far as I'm concerned. We can't move up or down and the big final game at the Walkers is next week :dunno:

I don't see the attraction in this game - it's a dead rubber as far as I'm concerned. We can't move up or down and the big final game at the Walkers is next week :dunno:

We could highly unlikely but we could and what a game it'd be if we did. :giggle:

Having a ticket stub from this game may help in gaining a play-off ticket, so I suppose more people may turn up because of that. And we could, theoretically, move above Cardiff (highly unlikely I know).

30'223 at the Walkers today - not too bad for a game without any importance to either side.

Cracking support, well done to all Leicester fans attending. :appl:

I'm watching Sheffield Wednesday vs Palace on TV - I just couldn't bring myself to attend today with nowt riding on the outcome.... por show I know but the wedding I attended yesterday has rendered me older and withered further by vin rouge.

The TV Match though is quality!

Are you down next week Alexei?

I'm watching Sheffield Wednesday vs Palace on TV - I just couldn't bring myself to attend today with nowt riding on the outcome.... por show I know but the wedding I attended yesterday has rendered me older and withered further by vin rouge.

The TV Match though is quality!

Are you down next week Alexei?

Yup. I took a bit of a gamble, with the final playoff fixtures not being a 100% confirmed (I wouldn't have been able to attend a midweek game at the Walkers), BUT... I've got the flight booked and a ticket waiting for me at the Ticket Office.

Bring on next Sunday!!!

Oh, and I've gambled some more and I hope it'll pay off next season - I can tell you more about it next weekend. :mrgreen:

Yup. I took a bit of a gamble, with the final playoff fixtures not being a 100% confirmed (I wouldn't have been able to attend a midweek game at the Walkers), BUT... I've got the flight booked and a ticket waiting for me at the Ticket Office.

Bring on next Sunday!!!

Oh, and I've gambled some more and I hope it'll pay off next season - I can tell you more about it next weekend. :mrgreen:

Look forward to it mate, early kick off so maybe somewhere for "brunch - followed by a quick pre game pint?"

Archived