Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Guest Mee-9

Just saw this, Can't do any harm whatsoever. Would be class at away games for everyone to get there flags out and sing the proper songs at the right speed.

Got my support 100%

I dont get how it "Sounds Gay" but anyway. If everyone took that atitude of "there will be more happy clappers than you lot" then there would be no atmosphere at all? So why not say ok lets give it a try rather that shooting it down in flames?

Just saw this, Can't do any harm whatsoever. Would be class at away games for everyone to get there flags out and sing the proper songs at the right speed.

Got my support 100%

Home games too! That's the place where we need to make the biggest difference.

I dont get how it "Sounds Gay" but anyway. If everyone took that atitude of "there will be more happy clappers than you lot" then there would be no atmosphere at all? So why not say ok lets give it a try rather that shooting it down in flames?

Well said. :thumbup:

thanks for that asked to join :thumbup:

so any definative decision on where we are going to go in the ground before I buy my tickets!

We dont know yet

we arent going to make it official till after the sunderland game

people who want to get involved need to make the effort and get involved with and learn our songs

AND 3 lads singing and bouncing make more noise than 2000 happy clappers so who gives a shit if we are out numbered....

They'll still be more 'happy clapping, flask drinkers' than yous lot.

Fosse Boys sounds gay.

You're not really the type of fan we are after anyway mate

so maybe you thinking we are 'gay' will benefit us both :thumbup:

We dont know yet

we arent going to make it official till after the sunderland game

people who want to get involved need to make the effort and get involved with and learn our songs

AND 3 lads singing and bouncing make more noise than 2000 happy clappers so who gives a shit if we are out numbered....

Totally agree it doesnt take many fans at all to sing in time to create an atmosphere and more and more fans will join in over time thats a fact.

Not for one minute do I think we only have 500 people in the walkers who are willing to sing there are a lot more, the problem is they dont know any original songs or which area of the ground to go to join in. When all the KOP sings for example E I E I E I O a large number sing it because its known through out.... The idea will catch on it just will take time to implement. But if people contribute and actually take part then I think it can happen much faster and develop fairly quick.

ok what's the plan then, is the theory to organise things through the Facebook group, flags song lyrics etc?

is the plan to choose an area of the ground where tickets are freely available so that we can all get together in one place?

As i think someone said earlier in this thread, it would be a great idea after everything has been sorted out to open a new thread on it. The more and more i read, the more i hope it really happens and i am starting to get fairly excited :whistle:

As i think someone said earlier in this thread, it would be a great idea after everything has been sorted out to open a new thread on it. The more and more i read, the more i hope it really happens and i am starting to get fairy excited :whistle:

i said it was gay , didn't I ?

ok what's the plan then, is the theory to organise things through the Facebook group, flags song lyrics etc?

is the plan to choose an area of the ground where tickets are freely available so that we can all get together in one place?

Join the Facebook page

If you are serious about becoming a proper member of our group, and you seriously want to get involved with what we are trying to do

you dont mind waving flags singing continental songs and bouncing for 90 minutes then add the admin of the group as a friend

then in a the next week or so a message will be sent out to everyone who added the admin as a friend, telling them what our plans are, we'll be posting all our songs up for people to learn so by the 31st of july everyone will know what we are going on about

trying to get everyone to meet before the game, in a pub. everyone can meet everyone. thats pretty important cause we want to be a proper group who know each other, not just a group of people who stand next to each other in the ground

then we will head for the ground, hopefully something like this :ph34r:

3962hf.jpg

we dont know if all parts of the stadium will be open yet so we dont know where we are going, but we will head for an empty part of the ground, then this will happen

ultrasd.jpg

then if this all goes to plan and everybody likes the idea and want to do if for all the games we will talk about a permanent move to the corner of the Kop

everything will be finalised soon and everybody will know what to do!

we are in the process of getting scarfs and stickers made which will be sold, and with the money made from them we will be looking at getting a drum, not a huge one like jobbers a little hand held one

We also want to promote the traditional Leicester songs as much as we can. We're all about innovation and respecting tradition.

what I'd give to sing "when you're smiling" at a sensible pace with the right words from beginning to end :chant:

I feel the main problem with this is the fact the majority of the vocal support is on L1 and it's staying there. You can't blame them really, N was a good idea and to have both sides of the away support surrounded would have been special. It didn't work sadly and now I think L1 is there to stay. With it being Season Ticket holders only, and almost full, it does make it hard to get one single area of support.

I feel the main problem with this is the fact the majority of the vocal support is on L1 and it's staying there. You can't blame them really, N was a good idea and to have both sides of the away support surrounded would have been special. It didn't work sadly and now I think L1 is there to stay. With it being Season Ticket holders only, and almost full, it does make it hard to get one single area of support.

The biggest group of consistent singers is always going to be in L/K but if 50 lads get together in the kop and enjoy themselves it can certainly do it no harm. I doubt they're under any pretenses that they're ever going to start a mass move back to the kop.

Yeah i know what you are saying

hopefully this will work and people will look at us from L1 and we'll be in the kop bouncing for 90 minutes waving flags

i cant be the only person in L1 who likes the european style fans, so hopefully it will attract them to get involved with us

it would certainly make me want to know what was going on if i seen something like that

will just have to wait and see!

Not really the best picture considering a lot of them look as if they're doing a fascist salute.

No they're not, their all waving to the camera

ultras are friendly

The biggest group of consistent singers is always going to be in L/K but if 50 lads get together in the kop and enjoy themselves it can certainly do it no harm. I doubt they're under any pretenses that they're ever going to start a mass move back to the kop.

Couldnt have hit the nail more on the head

Archived