Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

I'd prefer the sound of Chelsea Dagger being sung by some twat who finished 8th in the X Factor 4 years ago for every corner to a vuvuzela. Seriously.

can it be Fosse Boys and Girls? :crylaugh:

apologies if anyone else has played the 'i'm a girl' card but i couldnt be bothered to read the whole thread :whistle:

great idea this though, i remember the filbert street days and we'd all take loads of torn up paper for confetti (mainly tended to use the Sporting Blue for colour authenticity myself). as soon as we moved to the Walkers no one bothered any more?!? whats that all about? pretty damn simple for people to tear up paper and chuck it in the air i wouldve thought.

i'm going to resume this next season, even if it is just me that does it :P

can it be Fosse Boys and Girls? :crylaugh:

apologies if anyone else has played the 'i'm a girl' card but i couldnt be bothered to read the whole thread :whistle:

great idea this though, i remember the filbert street days and we'd all take loads of torn up paper for confetti (mainly tended to use the Sporting Blue for colour authenticity myself). as soon as we moved to the Walkers no one bothered any more?!? whats that all about? pretty damn simple for people to tear up paper and chuck it in the air i wouldve thought.

i'm going to resume this next season, even if it is just me that does it :P

We still do at every home game and every away we go to ;)

Have we decided where we will be standing? Obviously no point being spread out we need to be together. Apologies if I've missed it.

Think its gonna be somewhere G block (i pressume)

Good luck with this. If you pull it off it will make matchdays at The Walkers much more enjoyable cos I trust that you are the kind of guys who will go for 90 minutes whatever's crackin off on the pitch. There's not many of them around anymore it sometimes seems! I always enjoy the away days but home games get quite boring many times throughout the season.

I'd be well up for it but I have to sit with me Mrs nowadays so I'll just enjoy the show :D

I love the old traditional chants though so hope to still hear plenty of them get blasted out a few times every match. "Leicester......Leicester.....Leicesterrrrrrrrrr.....Leicester" is one of my all time favourite sounds when it's loud and long.

Does anybody have an email adress that we can use to ask teh club about flags etc...

i cant seem to find one on the website

an email that isnt kevin barclay preferably

So have we had a reply to any of these emails yet?

I'd be glad to ask about the rules surrounding our 'proposal' (to put it in hideous business terms), although maybe it'd be best to just keep it quiet and see what happens on the day?

So have we had a reply to any of these emails yet?

I'd be glad to ask about the rules surrounding our 'proposal' (to put it in hideous business terms), although maybe it'd be best to just keep it quiet and see what happens on the day?

We're talking to the FSF at the minute about how we should go about this

theres only 3 things we want the club to let us have

1. Flags

2. A small drum

3. A megaphone

thats all we need from them

hopefully they'll understand that we are just trying to add some colour and atmopshere to the wakers and more importantly the kop

then maybe they will see that it might attract people from L1 which means fans not next to the away fans that will lower costs on policing and stewarding

so we are doing them a favour!

they should want us to do this!

Good luck with this. If you pull it off it will make matchdays at The Walkers much more enjoyable cos I trust that you are the kind of guys who will go for 90 minutes whatever's crackin off on the pitch. There's not many of them around anymore it sometimes seems! I always enjoy the away days but home games get quite boring many times throughout the season.

I'd be well up for it but I have to sit with me Mrs nowadays so I'll just enjoy the show :D

I love the old traditional chants though so hope to still hear plenty of them get blasted out a few times every match. "Leicester......Leicester.....Leicesterrrrrrrrrr.....Leicester" is one of my all time favourite sounds when it's loud and long.

Maybe one game we'll all come down and surround the area you are located in

then you and your missus can get involved!

Love the idea.

Hardly get to matches these days [work], but would love to contribute in any way i can.

I'm a graphic designer by trade and a jobbing musician and i've made plenty of banners for bands over the years. Also created more logos than i can remember. So my services are there if needed. [No charge of course].

I think what needs to happen is for 20-30 core members to get together regularly. a pub would be nice but can't see them tolerating 20 lads chanting.

Another alternative is a cheap rehearsal studio for a couple of hours [ Stayfree, Big Wheel ]. If you can rally 15-20 members together it would work out less than £1each.

Once the chant is ready you could arrange for copies to be e-mailed out to other members to learn.

Wish everyone involved the best of luck.

:scarf: :scarf:

Archived