Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

The biggest group of consistent singers is always going to be in L/K but if 50 lads get together in the kop and enjoy themselves it can certainly do it no harm. I doubt they're under any pretenses that they're ever going to start a mass move back to the kop.

I doubt they are. My point is do you really think there are enough people who are actually up for putting some effort into this that aren't already in L1? Doesn't seem like there is to me, sad but true. Saying that, I'd definitely like to see it given a push away from home.

I doubt they are. My point is do you really think there are enough people who are actually up for putting some effort into this that aren't already in L1? Doesn't seem like there is to me, sad but true. Saying that, I'd definitely like to see it given a push away from home.

I think potentially it could be pretty damn special for our away support (I hear Palace away this season was a small taster of what could be??). But at home might be a different story as you rightly say, who's to know untill it's given a fair shot though? At least then we'll know one way or the other.

My best home game last season was Swansea in the FA cup wher there was probably about 15 of us (AFIE, Arab etc) at the back of SK1 just singing random european ones including dale cavese for a good 20 minutes solid. If that number can increase to even 50 then I would be happy.

We will be getting Fosse Boys scarfs made soon

I have sent a message to everybody who has added the Harborough District Ultras profile as a friend

if anybody who doesnt have facebook wants a scarf PM me

they will be silk printed scarfs not woolen

they will be between £10 - £15 we dont know the final price yet as we dont know the final costs of them

there will only be a limited number available so it's first come first serve

We will be getting Fosse Boys scarfs made soon

I have sent a message to everybody who has added the Harborough District Ultras profile as a friend

if anybody who doesnt have facebook wants a scarf PM me

they will be silk printed scarfs not woolen

they will be between £10 - £15 we dont know the final price yet as we dont know the final costs of them

there will only be a limited number available so it's first come first serve

Fair play to you. :thumbup:

FBU1.jpg

For those that don't have facebook (I've uploaded this on the FB page)

Like/dislike comments are welcome...theres a choice of sizes, but I know there's interest for flag sizes that can be waved rather than draped. I await your replies :thumbup:

Fair play to you guys, ignore the cynics. It's good to see someone actually trying to do something positive for once.

I've quoted this flag as I've realised I really like the colours. I hate this seasons away kit but if you got scarfs in these colours, you could make yourselves stand out whilst still being uniquely Leicester(can't think of anyone else who uses these) and giving a cheeky nod to the club's history :dunno:

Keep it up :thumbup:

Fair play to you guys, ignore the cynics. It's good to see someone actually trying to do something positive for once.

I've quoted this flag as I've realised I really like the colours. I hate this seasons away kit but if you got scarfs in these colours, you could make yourselves stand out whilst still being uniquely Leicester(can't think of anyone else who uses these) and giving a cheeky nod to the club's history :dunno:

Keep it up :thumbup:

Completely agree!

I must admit I used to think Ultras were synonymous hooliganism, but after reading through this I stand corrected! I always thought it would be brilliant to bring a continental feel to the Walkers, but there was never a realistic chance of people doing it. I really hope this kicks off! :chant::scarf:

I must admit I used to think Ultras were synonymous hooliganism, but after reading through this I stand corrected! I always thought it would be brilliant to bring a continental feel to the Walkers, but there was never a realistic chance of people doing it. I really hope this kicks off! :chant::scarf:

That is what we are trying to do, make people realise that ultras arent hooligans

we emailed the fsf about this becasue we are scared to email our own club (how pathetic does that sound)

and even they told us not to use the U word, because people instantly think hooligans

i just hope people joining us dont think the same thing

because we are very much a non violent group

That is what we are trying to do, make people realise that ultras arent hooligans

we emailed the fsf about this becasue we are scared to email our own club (how pathetic does that sound)

and even they told us not to use the U word, because people instantly think hooligans

i just hope people joining us dont think the same thing

because we are very much a non violent group

Yeah, I think most people just think of Ross Kemp/Danny Dyer documentries when they hear about Ultras :P

Just read through the whole 15 pages of this and have been so excited to see this begin!

I havent got a season ticket at the as i play football on saturdays but get to as many games as possible

just sent a request for that facebook group and i deffo up for this!! :thumbup:

I think its grea,t I would avoid the word ultra when dealing with the club or any flags/banners, just because its more likely to be rejected, I know thats because they dont understand but if you really want to suceed I would state that you're a supporters group that just want to bring colour and noise to the games.

I'm not entirely sure if i agree with you adopting a totally european style (you may have stated otherwise but this is a big thread and i may have missed it), mainly because i feel the majority of fans will be completely bewildered by it. It needs to in some way incorporate what we already have here in england to get the approval of the majority of fans. However I applaud you all for trying to do something about our dreadful stadium and atmosphere, at times i feel embarressed by it. I want away fans to come to leicester and think "their fans are great", i've been told on a number of occasions after we've been away how good our fans are but at home it's just plain dreadful. I hope you all succeed in making home games a far more enjoyable experience.

Archived