Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Without being funny if girls get involved in stuff like this, it just means it wont be taken as seriously.

:rolleyes:

i have to admit i thought that using the word 'boys' made it sound like a fruity little dance troup :ph34r:

does this mean there isnt going to be any fruity dancing?? losing interest now.... :blink:

Without being funny if girls get involved in stuff like this, it just means it wont be taken as seriously.

:crylaugh:

To be honest the name isn't important anyway, people aren't going to go 'oh amazing, look at the fosse boys' - they'll just go 'look at them lot, looks well good innit bredwin sick sick brap yo'

I think that as long as the end result is class, it doesn't really matter about the name.

That is why this project, which it seems has now really started, has to come up with the goods or we'll never hear the end of it from our rivals

who will obviously see our efforts through FT.

It's a tall order, especially in this country with health and safety laws etc.

If s**tloads of fans followed suit, firing off flares and streamers, all jumping in unison. What would they do? How would they punish a club for 2000 odd fans breaking the rules?

I would like to think that so many people joining in would discourage them from taking action, but i'm not so sure.

Really hope this works folks you have my full support.

:scarf:

Just a suggestion I know lots have been flying around about where to sit.

Would it make sense to sit in J3? I know tickets will be more but, L & K would also join in making it very loud it and in turn it more would join in. That way it would make a real impact straight away?

Just a suggestion I know lots have been flying around about where to sit.

Would it make sense to sit in J3? I know tickets will be more but, L & K would also join in making it very loud it and in turn it more would join in. That way it would make a real impact straight away?

I think the idea was to choose an area that was less crowded and to make it its own thing, rather than just singing along with t'others. I could be completely wrong though :thumbup:

Also, £190 is a lot more to pay for J3!

In response to the Facebook message that was sent out to members of the Fosse Boys group, I'd love to get properly involved but will, in all reality, not make it to that many matches next season so can't really put all my weight behind it, and as a result haven't added Leicester Ultras as a friend. I will do if you don't mind a person who will get involved in the few games he can make it to though!

In response to the Facebook message that was sent out to members of the Fosse Boys group, I'd love to get properly involved but will, in all reality, not make it to that many matches next season so can't really put all my weight behind it, and as a result haven't added Leicester Ultras as a friend. I will do if you don't mind a person who will get involved in the few games he can make it to though!

I've done the same really for the future for me only 13 can't really get involved told them if I can help i will and might go to a couple away games with them if I can!

God luck lads I'm behind you all the way.

I think the idea was to choose an area that was less crowded and to make it its own thing, rather than just singing along with t'others. I could be completely wrong though :thumbup:

Also, £190 is a lot more to pay for J3!

Spot on.

Add them as a friend

if you can make one game and get involved it would be good

we obviously know that we aren't gunna be a group of just season ticket holders

as long as everyone who stands with us, sings and jumps with us as well!!

Will be in Leicester later on in the year from Australia. Not sure about in-game stuff etc however wouldn't mind meeting up pre-game.

Over at the end of July? Look out on here and facebook we will be letting people know of our plans pre-sunderland match.

Thoughts before I go further? Need to put the text somewhere and some colour if it's to be a pull over or a flag (not sure about the rules inside UK stadiums etc) Would paint it down here in Aus if so and bring it in over early October...

k36m51.jpg

Thoughts before I go further? Need to put the text somewhere and some colour if it's to be a pull over or a flag (not sure about the rules inside UK stadiums etc) Would paint it down here in Aus if so and bring it in over early October...

k36m51.jpg

I love it! Get it done mate :thumbup:

Archived