Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Although I wouldn't quite phrase it like Shrenchel I was also left wondering quite why Che Guevara is on that flag. Not that it matters really, just a bit puzzled.

Meanwhile, a suggestion - would it help increase exposure of this idea if the thread was moved into the LCFC sub forum (pretty much where it belongs anyway)..?

He's a revolutionary who's was quite anti establishment, well thats the way he has been potrayed. Ultra groups who are more left leaning have sort of adopted him

Like St. Pauli .......

071ce.jpg

I was going to start a new thread, But if a mod fancies moving it into the Main forum for me it would be greatly appreciated

and if they could change the name to Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Would be a great help if anyone would want to do that for us!

Must say while the Che stencil does look cool, I'd be dubious about using him too much as part of the group's image. If the group's too politically minded it could well backfire on any potential new members wanting to join. If you want to make a political statement such as "we're anti-racism" or some such I think that's fine, but to align oursleves too much to a specific political ideology would probably do far more harm than good.

Must say while the Che stencil does look cool, I'd be dubious about using him too much as part of the group's image. If the group's too politically minded it could well backfire on any potential new members wanting to join. If you want to make a political statement such as "we're anti-racism" or some such I think that's fine, but to align oursleves too much to a specific political ideology would probably do far more harm than good.

A reputation as an anti-racist group could only benefit us in my opinion, and would attract the kind of people we actually want in the Fosse Boys as opposed to a bunch of Ingerlund and EDL ****** who'd spoil it for everybody. That said, I agree that using too much political imagery could drive away those who don't subscribe to that ideology so it's important we get the balance right. A few Che banners here and there can't do any harm, and the odd ANTIFA and UAF based banner won't either, but our main focus needs to be LCFC.

A reputation as an anti-racist group could only benefit us in my opinion, and would attract the kind of people we actually want in the Fosse Boys as opposed to a bunch of Ingerlund and EDL ****** who'd spoil it for everybody. That said, I agree that using too much political imagery could drive away those who don't subscribe to that ideology so it's important we get the balance right. A few Che banners here and there can't do any harm, and the odd ANTIFA and UAF based banner won't either, but our main focus needs to be LCFC.

Got to agree here

as much as i would love a huge ultra group

i'm not gunna give over to a load of racists and EDL lovers who want to join

I'd rather have a group of 40 lads who all stand for the same values as each other than a group of 100 and 30 racist idiots

i dont want to attract racists who think we are gunna be like a firm, so if antifa and che flags will deter them then so be

we are non violent, and i'm gunna stick my neck out and say that if we get a load of fascists joining they arent going to be like that

BUT saying that, i also dont want to go over the top!

so maybe just 1 or 2 yeah??

;)

Agreed, it's alright having the odd foreign/political flag but we're Leicester at the end of the day, an image of a leicester legend on a flag would be much better.

Agreed, it's alright having the odd foreign/political flag but we're Leicester at the end of the day, an image of a leicester legend on a flag would be much better.

Big Trev or Bazza?

I was going to start a new thread, But if a mod fancies moving it into the Main forum for me it would be greatly appreciated

and if they could change the name to Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Would be a great help if anyone would want to do that for us!

:thumbup:

I can't be arsed reading this whole topic but LCFC ARAB mentioned the Fosse Boys the other day.

What is it, a group of people who all stand together or something? That makes it sound really lame, I didn't mean it that way :whistle:

I can't be arsed reading this whole topic but LCFC ARAB mentioned the Fosse Boys the other day.

What is it, a group of people who all stand together or something? That makes it sound really lame, I didn't mean it that way :whistle:

I can't be arsed to explain it. :whistle:

Read through the thread.

Basically yes, but in a different way to what we're used to.

Out go the generic songs with no more than a couple of words, and in come continental style songs that are imaginative and passionate, much like the songs posted by the likes of AFIE and C-Man in the New Chants thread.

We'll also be bringing in flags, banners etc to help create a visual spectacle much like those you see on the continent. The long term plan is to make these into orchestrated and amazing looking Tifos like those I've posted.

2021800020_b67508f598.jpg?v=0

0061_reference.jpg

It's a growing movement in England and Scotland, and has been a part of the scene on the continent for years. It's basically another level up from the support shown in L and K, and we're looking forward to the ride. :thumbup:

Request submitted.

Same here. Definately my kind of thing.

I'm already in L1 with my old man (who will also be up for this). Have read 3 or 4 pages of this thread so far...top effort! Will be in attendence for the Sunderland game, and pre-match meeting place.

Same here. Definately my kind of thing.

I'm already in L1 with my old man (who will also be up for this). Have read 3 or 4 pages of this thread so far...top effort! Will be in attendence for the Sunderland game, and pre-match meeting place.

Make your self known on the group mate

trying to put names to foxestalkers!

we will get in touch about sunderland plans in teh next week or so once know about realistic numbers

We never really seen this going this far so we didnt even look past facebook

we will start a thread soon for people wanting to get involved who dont have facebook

the main thing you need to know is that we are gunna make sunderland home the first test run if you like

get everyone we can to meet up before the game, in a pub somewhere

one that lets under 18's in cause this sort of think is likely to appeal to those under 18 quite a lot

then onto the game for non stop continental singing

i will start a thread soon and keep your self and others up to date

Wow after reading this **** just got real. I'm excited now.

I'd be up for joining this. I'm in K mind, but I think the idea for this is great. :thumbup:

Join the group and get involved with our Sunderland game plans

see if you like it

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=e78a5e13b3841e8782b8ee089384fb91&q=fosse+boys&init=quick&ref=search_preload#!/group.php?gid=302669563325&ref=search&sid=tSdqpE0e2MWbVEzCt27qYQ.1062989488..1

Wow after reading this **** just got real. I'm excited now.

Have you joined the group??

Pleas note the Fosse Boys do not condone underage drinking what so ever

if any of you under 18's want to try and get served fair enough, if you get kicked out you'll have to wait outside the pub for us!

:P

Archived