Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Have you joined the group??

Pleas note the Fosse Boys do not condone underage drinking what so ever

if any of you under 18's want to try and get served fair enough, if you get kicked out you'll have to wait outside the pub for us!

:P

Fair enough, but please tell me you are willing to purchase alcohol for the younger members, who are of course 18 but either don't look it or have yet to get any I.D.

Fair enough, but please tell me you are willing to purchase alcohol for the younger members, who are of course 18 but either don't look it or have yet to get any I.D.

If they're going to do that, anyone could say they're 18.

Bit behind with the thread here (as you may be able to tell by this being my first post on page 11) I guess its been moved or something?!

Just to say that, in my opinion, if things go well & moving to another part of the ground is on the cards then I don't think N block should be considered. This is purely because, at the end of the day it is still in the family stand AND next to the away fans & I think this is the area of the ground where the club might be most likely to intervene in some way/where the stewarding would be harshest. I think the last place the club would want us based complete with vocal support, flags and banners is the family stand.

I know that moving to an emptier block would be preferred anyway so I doubt N block will be considered but I just thought I'd put that out there. Not sure if others agree/disagree witgh my reasoning

How come you're thinking of moving from L1 anyway? Is it mainly because it's a bit dangerous being next to the away fans or is it simply because you want to sound louder in a quieter part of the stadium?

I'd have though staying in L1 would be a good idea, it's already clearly the best place in the stadium and has loads of potential (I'm sure I'm not the only one who was planning on moving there next season). Plus there might be loads of fans who don't post on here/have facebook who'll want to be involved in this and end up being dissapointed if they've already bought their STs.

How come you're thinking of moving from L1 anyway? Is it mainly because it's a bit dangerous being next to the away fans or is it simply because you want to sound louder in a quieter part of the stadium?

I'd have though staying in L1 would be a good idea, it's already clearly the best place in the stadium and has loads of potential (I'm sure I'm not the only one who was planning on moving there next season). Plus there might be loads of fans who don't post on here/have facebook who'll want to be involved in this and end up being dissapointed if they've already bought their STs.

Thing is if they stay in L1 in my opinion it will be quite hard for them to get it going, especially with their new songs etc. plus most people will be scattered around. Towards the back of SK1 on the right this area is pretty much always free unless we play a local derby or a premiership side. L1 is fine as it is, lets get other areas going.

lol

a) Its all Season Tickets and will be full by now so almost impossible to congregate there.

b) If people see it and want to join, they can easily move their STs.

c) L/K contains a large number of people that this Ultra group wants to avoid. (not all of it by all means!)

d) If its near the away fans, the club are more likely to try and put a stop to it.

the corner of the kop is easiest because it is empty

and the amount of time i have tried to start a new song in L1 and have been drowned out by leicester leicester leicester chants.....

we can all stand together in the corner of the kop

hopefully the stewards will realise we arnt trying to cause any trouble and just want to add some colour and original songs to the stadium :rolleyes: i hope

and people please bare in mind that you DONT need to change your season ticket

with a season ticket you CAN get into ANY part of the ground

so we dont even need to go to teh ticket office to move our seats

we ust turn up at the kop, turn your little book to the number and they let you in

so it's easier than people think

hopefully that will encourage people to join us for a few games at the start of the season IF sunderland home goes well

First of all, I really hope this group gets off the ground, I think it would be great for the atmosphere of the Walkers and also a great way for fans to meet like minded people. I will certainly be providing support where I can and getting involved at the Sunderland game - actually can't wait.

I just wondered how you saw the Fosse Boys integrating with the rest of the Kop? I understand that standing, singing and introducing a continental feel are the priorities but do you see the group still joining in with the albeit mundane but classic Leicester chants if the Kop were to start singing? e.g. Leicester, Leicester Leicester!!

First of all, I really hope this group gets off the ground, I think it would be great for the atmosphere of the Walkers and also a great way for fans to meet like minded people. I will certainly be providing support where I can and getting involved at the Sunderland game - actually can't wait.

I just wondered how you saw the Fosse Boys integrating with the rest of the Kop? I understand that standing, singing and introducing a continental feel are the priorities but do you see the group still joining in with the albeit mundane but classic Leicester chants if the Kop were to start singing? e.g. Leicester, Leicester Leicester!!

Hopefully as our group would grow, we'd start to influence the Kop rather than the other way round. The 'Leicester, Leicester' chant can be applied to any other team with two syllables in their name, as shown by the fact that it's also sung at Derby, Millwall etc. We may join in with that kind of chant from time to time, but we intend to sing innovative chants rather than the same old stuff that seems to prevail right now so it won't be too often.

EDIT: The kind of songs we're actually likely to sing are a bit more like this. Good, imaginative fare.

We will deffinatly get involved with the more traditional songs

Iwan is a welshman...

Bring on the sunderland and arsenal...

Forever and ever we'll follow team...

when you're smiling... of course (slowed down version!!)

and obviously if the whole kop is going for an amazing rendition of 'come on leicester' then we'll be singing that aswell

we know that we are in England and we know that English songs are a big part of football (even St Pauli sing 'we love sankt pauli we do' in english!)

we are just trying to bring more of a continental feel about it

make your self known on the group mate

We'll retain classic LCFC chants. Just sing them much slower.

We will deffinatly get involved with the more traditional songs

Iwan is a welshman...

Bring on the sunderland and arsenal...

Forever and ever we'll follow team...

when you're smiling... of course (slowed down version!!)

and obviously if the whole kop is going for an amazing rendition of 'come on leicester' then we'll be singing that aswell

we know that we are in England and we know that English songs are a big part of football (even St Pauli sing 'we love sankt pauli we do' in english!)

we are just trying to bring more of a continental feel about it

make your self known on the group mate

Or that's a good idea as well. :blush:

We do have some good chants here such as the ones you've mentioned. Some of the generic chants do sound good as well slowed down, the Oh When the Blues sung slowly at Cardiff sounded outstanding, that's what we're going for.

So long as we don't sing Ingerlund and God Save the Queen when Cardiff and Swansea come to town.

Or that's a good idea as well. :blush:

We do have some good chants here such as the ones you've mentioned. Some of the generic chants do sound good as well slowed down, the Oh When the Blues sung slowly at Cardiff sounded outstanding, that's what we're going for.

So long as we don't sing Ingerlund and God Save the Queen when Cardiff and Swansea come to town.

I agree with you on the whole we'll influence the kop instead of the other way round!

hopefully in 5 years time we'll have the whole kop doing this...

I agree with you on the whole we'll influence the kop instead of the other way round!

hopefully in 5 years time we'll have the whole kop doing this...

I can't see English fans on mass linking arms and bouncing in unison, but I could see a day where the whole Kop bounced with everyone doing it independently.

I can't see English fans on mass linking arms and bouncing in unison, but I could see a day where the whole Kop bounced with everyone doing it independently.

Yeah agreed. We're generally too reserved as a nation for that stuff. No harm in giving it a go though.

Archived