Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

I think we do have the fans to do it, as quite a few people on here have stated there interest and people i have spoken to have been very interested. The biggest problm is however the relocation, alot of people i have been speaking to dont seem to want to move out of L1. Bit of a catch 22 situation going on really, they dont want to move until they know it will be decent, but it wont be decent til people move.

Also watching a fair few videos theres normally someone with a microphone who starts the chants/songs. Works very well IMO, keeps everyone in time and singing the same songs. Havent seen it discussed yet but is that an option?

I think we do have the fans to do it, as quite a few people on here have stated there interest and people i have spoken to have been very interested. The biggest problm is however the relocation, alot of people i have been speaking to dont seem to want to move out of L1. Bit of a catch 22 situation going on really, they dont want to move until they know it will be decent, but it wont be decent til people move.

Also watching a fair few videos theres normally someone with a microphone who starts the chants/songs. Works very well IMO, keeps everyone in time and singing the same songs. Havent seen it discussed yet but is that an option?

All in due corse!

we don't want to get ahead of our selves

Don't join then

We're going for a european type name

like the Bad Blue Boys who are ultras of Dinamo Zagreb

I dare you to stand infront of them and call them gay

but Bad Blue Boys doesn't sound gay

fosse boys does

don't get upset about it. if i as a leicester fan thinks it sounds suspect, what's everyone else who isn't going to think?

How does Fosse boys sound gay compared to bad blue boys? And who cares what other teams think of it?

And its not all about the name, it doesnt really matter that much.

When your smiling looks and sounds gay to other teams, yet we still sing that song?

just posted on the wall, but will post here aswell.

Hey guys, ACF here, willing to make designs using photoshop for anything you guys need. :)

I'm staying in L1 for next season, but I'd love to try it out in the FA Cup if we get a home tie.

We're not asking anyone to move at all yet

we're all gunna stay in L1 too

we'll all be going to the pre season games, home at sunderland and then an away game

if you want to get involved with us join the facebook group

i'll be sending a message to all member in the next couple of weeks asking who wants to seriously get involved with us

We're not asking anyone to move at all yet

we're all gunna stay in L1 too

we'll all be going to the pre season games, home at sunderland and then an away game

if you want to get involved with us join the facebook group

i'll be sending a message to all member in the next couple of weeks asking who wants to seriously get involved with us

Got a link to the group, mate? :thumbup:

4 or 5 years when I can go on my own i will get involved properly but if there is anything I can doo just pop us a PM or Facebook me! :thumbup:

Cheers buddy :thumbup:

Hopefully we'll be around long enough for you to properly join us!

i'm sort of intrested but i don't have facebook and i don't really do pre-season friendlies - After shelling out on season ticket i don't usually have the excess cash to justify trips to friendlies not to mention the fact that i can't drive makes me sort of reliant on parents to get to matches.

i'm sort of intrested but i don't have facebook and i don't really do pre-season friendlies - After shelling out on season ticket i don't usually have the excess cash to justify trips to friendlies not to mention the fact that i can't drive makes me sort of reliant on parents to get to matches.

Well the Sunderland home friendly is the game we are going to seriously try and get everyone together.

If we get everyone we can we are looking at 30+ people

we are going to all get flags made and just go for it for 90 minutes, bouncing, singing, waving flags, and you will NOT just hear a few songs with 2 words in it

so you will have to learn a few more complex songs compared to our normal repertoire

If you really want to be apart of this i strongly recomend you come just so you can meet us all see what we are about etc

then if that game is a succes we might even move to the corner of the Kop for the season coming up

but will most likely give it a few games first

if you are serious about joining, would opeining up a fake facebook account with no info and nothing else on it, just so you can join our group be out of the question??

if not we will have to find other ways of contacting you

i.e foxestalk

and hopefully this thread will stay open so we can tell of our progress and let people who havnt joined our facebook group know of upcoming events etc

we are looking for anyone who is interested so would be good if you could get involved

Archived