Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Well the Sunderland home friendly is the game we are going to seriously try and get everyone together.

If we get everyone we can we are looking at 30+ people

we are going to all get flags made and just go for it for 90 minutes, bouncing, singing, waving flags, and you will NOT just hear a few songs with 2 words in it

so you will have to learn a few more complex songs compared to our normal repertoire

If you really want to be apart of this i strongly recomend you can come just so you can meet us all see what we are about etc

then if that game is a succes we might even move to the corner of the Kop for the season coming up

but will most likely give it a few games first

if you are serious about joining, would opeining up a fake facebook account with no info and nothing else on it, just so you can join our group be out of the question??

if not we will have to find other ways of contacting you

i.e foxestalk

and hopefully this thread will stay open so we can tell of our progress and let people who havnt joined our facebook group of upcoming events etc

we are looking for anyone who is interested so would be good if you could get involved

probably not.

I'll look at tickets for Sunderland but i suppose you'll announce where the ultra group are "sitting" closer to the time?

probably not.

I'll look at tickets for Sunderland but i suppose you'll announce where the ultra group are "sitting" closer to the time?

Well we want to be more than a glorified singing section

so we'd much prefer meeting up with people before the game to see if they are serious about this thing

we dont really just want people turning up where we are gunna be and standing around us, not knowing what we are singing and doing

so we want people to get involved and interested before the game

.....like ultras.

but if you do end up making a facebook account, request to join and make your self known mate

because that is where we are more active with conversations about our plans

Should we make a Pay Pal account for the Foose boys i.e Smoke Bombs, Flares etc.?

Probably best not to advertise the use of smoke bombs and flares.

Can i also add that i think what your doing here is brilliant. I wont be joining myself (as im old and will look a tit), but if i can help in anyway, then let me know. :thumbup:

Should we make a Pay Pal account for the Foose boys i.e Smoke Bombs, Flares etc.?

We dont condone the use of flares at the football!!

and to make some funds we'll be getting some scarfs made and will be selling them, not sure how much for yet but if you want one you are more than welcome

will be better than just giving us money

Probably best not to advertise the use of smoke bombs and flares.

Can i also add that i think what your doing here is brilliant. I wont be joining myself (as im old and will look a tit), but if i can help in anyway, then let me know. :thumbup:

cheers mate!

just spread our name to anyone you think will be interested!

thats the best thing you could do to help

cheers for your support

We dont condone the use of flares at the football!!

and to make some funds we'll be getting some scarfs made and will be selling them, not sure how much for yet but if you want one you are more than welcome

will be better than just giving us money

Which I am currently designing :P

Two stick and a banner that can best be described as 'large' are into the advanced planning stage as we speak.

Expect pictures up here within the next few weeks. The designs are, if I may be so bold, superb.

just made my first ever 2 stick flag!!

out of an old bed sheet and stencils printed and then cut from the internet

2stickche.jpg

Could've ironed it first ;)

I'm sure paying £25 to get into a football match and further fill the pockets of multi-millionaires pretty much does a dirty kebab shit all over everything Che Guevara ever believed in and fought for, but no doubt he'll appreciate the sentiment lads.

just made my first ever 2 stick flag!!

out of an old bed sheet and stencils printed and then cut from the internet

2stickche.jpg

Nice tie-dyeing effect going on there. :thumbup:

Do you have to have facebook to get involved as I dont have it, I'd love to see something like this at the Walkers.

We never really seen this going this far so we didnt even look past facebook

we will start a thread soon for people wanting to get involved who dont have facebook

the main thing you need to know is that we are gunna make sunderland home the first test run if you like

get everyone we can to meet up before the game, in a pub somewhere

one that lets under 18's in cause this sort of think is likely to appeal to those under 18 quite a lot

then onto the game for non stop continental singing

i will start a thread soon and keep your self and others up to date

we will start a thread soon for people wanting to get involved who dont have facebook

the main thing you need to know is that we are gunna make sunderland home the first test run if you like

one that lets under 18's in cause this sort of think is likely to appeal to those under 18 quite a lot

OK, cheers

Best idea that :P

I'm sure paying £25 to get into a football match and further fill the pockets of multi-millionaires pretty much does a dirty kebab shit all over everything Che Guevara ever believed in and fought for, but no doubt he'll appreciate the sentiment lads.

Although I wouldn't quite phrase it like Shrenchel I was also left wondering quite why Che Guevara is on that flag. Not that it matters really, just a bit puzzled.

Meanwhile, a suggestion - would it help increase exposure of this idea if the thread was moved into the LCFC sub forum (pretty much where it belongs anyway)..?

Archived