Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

It probably was your brother then, it just looked exactly like the lad i saw in K block.

Yeah was me mate. Say hello at forest ;)

You were quality today FB's.

You buggers have stuck another one of your stickers not a million miles from my house!

On the junction box thing on Nottingham road and Queens road for those interested.

Loughborough station toilets made me laugh.

Was taking a piss, looked up. Can't even take a pee without you lot watching me. Worse that CCTV ;):P

Just wondering, who was the guy with the Fosse Boys scarf on Coach 4? See you around a fair bit if your on here lol.

That would be me.

You buggers have stuck another one of your stickers not a million miles from my house!

On the junction box thing on Nottingham road and Queens road for those interested.

In Loughborough? If so i'm determined to get one on your front door now.

Loughborough station toilets made me laugh.

Was taking a piss, looked up. Can't even take a pee without you lot watching me. Worse that CCTV ;):P

Hahaha.

That would be me.

In Loughborough? If so i'm determined to get one on your front door now.

Hahaha.

The Japanese do eat dogs.

10 Alsatians walking down the street....

:ph34r:

Supposed ultras putting stupid stickers all over the place should stop it, it's childish, moronic and a form of littering.

Surely that depends upon the sticker?

Using these, for example, could well raise the general level of motivation and spirits of an entire neighbourhood.

03ssb01_words.png

I love stickers.

I completed my E.T. album, and nearly filled Panini '79 before it fell to bits (I only needed cheese and ham, pesto and olive).

I had Smash Hits 87 but I only had the stickers in it that came free with the magazine as my Mum wouldn't let me buy any others. These included The Fall, and Phil Oakey

I love stickers.

I completed my E.T. album, and nearly filled Panini '79 before it fell to bits (I only needed cheese and ham, pesto and olive).

I had Smash Hits 87 but I only had the stickers in it that came free with the magazine as my Mum wouldn't let me buy any others. These included The Fall, and Phil Oakey

Hang on...

Childish?tick2.gif

Moronic?tick2.gif

A form of littering?tick2.gif

By jeepers, it looks like you were right, SF, damn you.

We're all just so much human detritus floating in a sea of tears.

The FB should put that on a banner

Haven't the Premier League already covered that one with their "Say NO to being human detritus floating in a sea of tears" campaign?

Just reckon you run the risk of mixed messages s'all.

Archived