Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Don't see what's wrong with putting stickers up to be fair, they aren't harming anyone are they?

Defacing public and private property which costs money to clean up, no I can't see any problem in that. Maybe you can go and tag up the town centre and smash a few windows whilst you are at it. It gives some people the impression that city fans are idiots who don't give a shit about their environment.

Defacing public and private property which costs money to clean up, no I can't see any problem in that. Maybe you can go and tag up the town centre and smash a few windows whilst you are at it. It gives some people the impression that city fans are idiots who don't give a shit about their environment.

I'm sure you have bigger things in your life to worry about than some people putting stickers up?

If not, i am pretty jealous of how simple your life must be

they're just stickers for god sake! not smashing windows or spray painting grafiti everywhere! lol

Well this is by far the gayest statement i have seen on FT.

Well this is by far the gayest statement i have seen on FT.

and yours is one of the most childish, you may not care where your parents taxes are spent but I'd prefer it if there was no need to clean up crappy stickers that you lot think look cool. Fosse boys pr is already pretty shitty with most of the people I know.

Anyone off here at Loughborough College? (Except me)

Seen a few stickers darted around the place.

I did for two years since this July. Seen about 3 altogether. Two in the toilets........great place to advertise lol

Off topic but i would never go to the College again, its pee poor in terms of quality

Anyone off here at Loughborough College? (Except me)

Seen a few stickers darted around the place.

Not at Lough. Coll. at Rawlins but live in Loughborough and have put a fair few up around town and the likes, so it could be some of these that you've seen.

I did for two years since this July. Seen about 3 altogether. Two in the toilets........great place to advertise lol

Off topic but i would never go to the College again, its pee poor in terms of quality

Which toilets are these?

Not at Lough. Coll. at Rawlins but live in Loughborough and have put a fair few up around town and the likes, so it could be some of these that you've seen.

Which toilets are these?

The one near B block one of them were. Looked faded when i saw it. Its on the wall near the sink.

This Rawlins or Lough. Coll. If it's Lough. Coll. I didn't know there was a group member who went there :S

There were 2/3 at Lough.Coll. If Mee-9 and myself seen some then possibly a Fosse lad is/used to be there. Also i saw another on a traffic pole near Mc'Donalds in the city centre whilst i was doing my Xmas shopping on Saturday.

and yours is one of the most childish, you may not care where your parents taxes are spent but I'd prefer it if there was no need to clean up crappy stickers that you lot think look cool. Fosse boys pr is already pretty shitty with most of the people I know.

I'm terribly sorry your highness. If you can see the stickers then they are obviously not being cleaned off, so no one is being paid to take them off therefore my parents taxes aren't being spent on it ;). Im sure there are a lot more pressing matters which you can indulge yourself in like saving the rainforest or gay rights?

And yes i do think they look 'cool'. lol

lol Carl just likes doing his Victor Meldrew impression from time to time. I highly doubt a sticker REALLY ruined his day, you're the ones rising to it.

Way to spoil my fun Finners, I'll have to go and wum some other site now Boo.

There were 2/3 at Lough.Coll. If Mee-9 and myself seen some then possibly a Fosse lad is/used to be there. Also i saw another on a traffic pole near Mc'Donalds in the city centre whilst i was doing my Xmas shopping on Saturday.

Yeah there littered around Loughborough. All over the place. Theres one near college as your coming down Radmoor Road just before the blind college on a shevron sign.

Archived