Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

I didn't know that had happened, but still what said person said was out of order.

I'm sure the rest of the fosse boys had had a fair bit to drink, but they didn't react. Gotta give some credit to fosse boy really, because he was telling him to ignore it and Just carry on having a good time.

I Just wonder if the lad would've said what he did if it was a group of blokes singing it, instead of kids.

I didn't know that had happened, but still what said person said was out of order.

I'm sure the rest of the fosse boys had had a fair bit to drink, but they didn't react. Gotta give some credit to fosse boy really, because he was telling him to ignore it and Just carry on having a good time.

I Just wonder if the lad would've said what he did if it was a group of blokes singing it, instead of kids.

Ignore what? If he was getting shit what's wrong with giving it back? If this guy old enough to give it then he's old enough to take it. Whatever it seems people are just to get fosseboys.

Ignore what? If he was getting shit what's wrong with giving it back? If this guy old enough to give it then he's old enough to take it. Whatever it seems people are just to get fosseboys.

"He" wasn't getting shit. A group of lads were singing a song about the Fosse boys, which everyone ignored apart from one who thought he'd act the big man.

People need to start dealing with the fact that the Fosse Boys aren't everyone's cup of tea. They don't bother me one bit, let them get on with it and hopefully they'll get what they want.

Never ceases to amaze me this crap, and the constant sniping on this board is truly bewildering, there really are some prize knob jockeys about these days :angry:

Thanks for the 'prize knob jockey' label, one I'll be sure to treasure... I've only ever offered my honest opinion on the FB, sorry if you can't handle mine, or others' sometimes constructive criticism.

My point is this; every week the FB have some form of criticism levelled at them, or are in the spotlight for some reason or other. I know its not always your fault, but something is always going on around you, whether it be odd choice of chants, walk-outs, or whatever. Surely if the group wants to succeed, you need to go a couple of weeks just doing your stuff and not being particularly noticed. I think you just need to become part of the furniture - particularly at the Walkers. Again, I KNOW that a lot of the time, its not your fault, but there always seems to be something going on. Not hearing from/about you (in a positive or negative way) might be for the best? Just get on with your singing and dancing :thumbup:

Ok was not with the Fosse Boys on the stairs yesterday or on the train but sounds like a fuss over nothing, let's not spoil a great game and atmosphere we had yesterday. There were the yuki chanters near me but they were a small group and everyone else just carried on singing the traditional songs.

Also was told by one of the Zoonie bus boys he has a suprise for the Derby game that could be interesting.

Let's move on and do our stuff on Wednesday night.

Viva Leicester

"He" wasn't getting shit. A group of lads were singing a song about the Fosse boys, which everyone ignored apart from one who thought he'd act the big man.

People need to start dealing with the fact that the Fosse Boys aren't everyone's cup of tea. They don't bother me one bit, let them get on with it and hopefully they'll get what they want.

They dont bother you one bit? So you come straight on here to report how naughty they have been again. What a hero you are to yourself.

I wouldnt have liked the songs either to be honest, credit to the others who did well to ignore them. I dont know any 15 year olds who are angels but i suppose this ones an exeption.

In fairness to Bert, he does tend to call things as he sees them. I don't think he's set out to have a go at the group here, just to call out one lad who didn't react the same way as the rest of us. Yes, the kids in question trying to wind us up were pathetic twats, but they really weren't worth rising to. The best way to show them up was to keep singing Leicester songs and enjoying ourselves, which most of us did.

Like I said anyway, what Jamie wrote best reflects what happened.

They dont bother you one bit? So you come straight on here to report how naughty they have been again. What a hero you are to yourself.

I wouldnt have liked the songs either to be honest, credit to the others who did well to ignore them. I dont know any 15 year olds who are angels but i suppose this ones an exeption.

Yes. I'm a massive hero, as much as you are to yourself by coming on chatting a right load of tripe.

Like FB has said, I just called things as I seen them. Not reported how naughty they've been, and It certainly wasn't straight away, unless we played on Sunday? If you read about, you'll see I want the group to succeed, but that doesn't mean I can't have my opinion.

Just so they know, I'll never set out to have a go at the Fosse Boys. It's admirable what they're trying to do especially when they keep running into hurdle after hurdle and I'll support them in every way I can even though I'm not a member.

Who was the nobhead on the train in the black polo top yesterday? If you can't take criticism then what are you doing in a group that some people aren't going to like? No-one else let it bother them and just carried on. I hope you felt really hard calling a 15 year old a willy puller, and a fucking cunt.

Grow up.

So it's alright for them to abuse the Fosse Boys, but if one of them abuses someone back, it's childish?

Jesus wept, the bias against the Fosse Boys is fucking laughable.

So it's alright for them to abuse the Fosse Boys, but if one of them abuses someone back, it's childish?

Well, yes. I mean, that's almost the very definition of being 'childish' - reacting to meaningless insults with your own rubbish. A mature person would simply rise above it (as all but one of the FB did).

Well, yes. I mean, that's almost the very definition of being 'childish' - reacting to meaningless insults with your own rubbish. A mature person would simply rise above it (as all but one of the FB did).

If it was one of the Fosse Boys starting it by abusing a fan who sat in silence - there would be uproar, don't even deny it.

If it was one of the Fosse Boys starting it by abusing a fan who sat in silence - there would be uproar, don't even deny it.

Seriously, how old are you? Insulting another fan is moronic, replying and aggravating the situation is just childish.

Shit, you're right.

If you all hate Fosse boys clap your hands, is exactly the same as being called a fucking cunt, and a willy puller.

In all fairness to all concerned, weasel has admitted he over-reacted to something that amounted to precisely sod all due to beer. Those defending that reaction are missing the point with all due respect because even the lad himself admits he was wrong. It was just kids being kids and they should have been ignored like everyone else in the group did. There's no point in dragging a regrettable incident out any further.

What was the new chant you swere singing earlier in the 2nd half? You sang it for a bit, then loads of the kop sang it and it proper gave me chills.

That was probably down to the cold than anything else though :P

Might have been Eriksson's Blue Army if alcohol sozzled memory serves. Not our most imaginative ditty but definitely did the trick, was great to get more of the Kop involved tonight.

Shit, you're right.

If you all hate Fosse boys clap your hands, is exactly the same as being called a fucking cunt, and a willy puller.

In my opinion, it's worse - very surprised if the one's singing that kind of shite give a toss about being called names like that, where-as the Fosse Boys, actually it's their own fans knocking their efforts.

In my opinion, it's worse - very surprised if the one's singing that kind of shite give a toss about being called names like that, where-as the Fosse Boys, actually it's their own fans knocking their efforts.

Yeah but for every fan singing idiotic songs like that there's probably 10 more quietly admiring what the Fosse Boys are trying to do. Needless to say this incident has been blown way out of proportion.

I've recently been a little put off by some of the remarks by the FB on here. They are treading a fine line between standing up for what they believe in and coming across as arrogant and preachy.

That said if they actually concentrate on what they were formed to do - i.e. have a good time and improve the atmosphere at the Walkers, then I will give them nothing but respect and support.

Might have been Eriksson's Blue Army if alcohol sozzled memory serves. Not our most imaginative ditty but definitely did the trick, was great to get more of the Kop involved tonight.

yep. Bout the only time the kop joined in with us - very quiet last night, probably the weather and the low attendance. Also are we still allowed to sing the "keep the blue flag glying high" part of one of the chants - isn't that banned on fire hazards nowdays?

Yeah but for every fan singing idiotic songs like that there's probably 10 more quietly admiring what the Fosse Boys are trying to do. Needless to say this incident has been blown way out of proportion.

I've recently been a little put off by some of the remarks by the FB on here. They are treading a fine line between standing up for what they believe in and coming across as arrogant and preachy.

That said if they actually concentrate on what they were formed to do - i.e. have a good time and improve the atmosphere at the Walkers, then I will give them nothing but respect and support.

You definitely have a point but like I say, you're not telling me that if Weasel had sung "jump up if you hate the sitters" and one of them called him a "fucking willy puller", that the reaction would've been the same. There's definitely a hint of bias against the FB, I think.

Archived