Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Haven't seen a thread for this season so here we go.

Tottenham all over Man City atm. Joe Hart's playing fantastic, unbeatable at the moment. Gareth Bale is also playing superb, his crossing is top-noch (if only he was English).

Err, yes.

David Villa is worth muchmore than that.

:blush:

Wow. My bad. I'll leave my error unedited.

Oh, and

1) Crouch's bicycle kick attempt was hilarious. Imagine taking a Crouch right boot square in the face...

2) I really, really dislike Man City and de Jong is a dick.

Good result for Blackburn and............................................................

..............................................................................Chelsea 6-0 WBA

"We have got a long, long way to go to get to that target to stay in this wonderful Premier League."

WHAT?!

Ollie, man, your team had--and still has, I might add--zero expectations this season, so have a little fun after such a good result today. Please?

Your post game comments should read a bit more like this.

"Before I get started, everyone of you that said we were gonna finish dead last: Go out back and form an orderly queue. I'll be out there in a few minutes, after I'm finished with this, then you can all take turns to lick my hairy balls.

Now, about that game. Let this result be a shot across the bow to the rest of the Prem. Wait, where are we, again? Wolverhampton? What's that? Wigan, you said? Oh. Wolves, Wigan; same shit. Well, wherever we may be, the hospitals are going to be pretty busy in about nine months because Marlon Harewood was so good today that in addition to scoring a couple, just the sheer power of his presence today probably caused a few women in the stands to get pregnant.

Anyway, yeah, everyone needs to take notice not because we won 4-0 against those sorry bastards but because we put four in the net when we were barely in second gear for any part of the game. Really, it was like a Ferrari racing a tricycle. I could even put me nan in the driver's seat but there's still only going to be one winner and she can't even drive. Not just because she's a woman, but because she's dead.

So, I think I can say with a fair amount of confidence that we've got one hand on the title already and we'll get our second on it in just a second, right after we've felt up your missus a bit. And if you're too thick to see that we're title contenders, you're a second-rate football journalist, so stop wasting my time and go interview a second-rate manager, like Brian Laws or whoever the fook is managing across the hall from me. It's not him? Well, whatever. Anyway, as I was saying, I've got better things to worry about, like what the better half is going to say to me when I get home because I forgot to take out the rubbish.

Speaking of rubbish, how's Ben Burgess doing? What kind of a start are Notts County on? Last place in League One after two games? Interesting... well, send Ben my best regards. Do ask him if the extra couple of thousand pounds per week are worth it. Cvnt

I think that's about it. Oh, and Arsène Wenger wants to finish as runners up to the mighty Tangerines this season, he'd better make sure his boys get three points tomorrow because he's not getting any next weekend.

I mock myself a bit, but even I think it must be said now: I am quite a genius, by the way. Ugly bastard, yes, but a brilliant ugly bastard."

Blackpool result was stunning. And on Motd it looked like they played some very good stuff, but Wigan looked dreadful. On that performance relegation favourites!

As per usual, Chelsea were stunning and the best striker in the world just did what he does :giggle:

Looking forward to Liverpool/Arsenal later.

Hahaha :blush:

Apart from the goal I do actually agree with you. He shows moments of class but you'd never put him in the world class bracket and unfortunately for Liverpool Torres seems to be the only player in that category. Is it me or is he always injured?

Straight after he made that superb stop from Rosicky as well. Still no denying he's a class goalkeeper, bit of a shame for him really. Liverpool battled well with ten and will definitely feel hard done by for not getting all the points.

Straight after he made that superb stop from Rosicky as well. Still no denying he's a class goalkeeper, bit of a shame for him really. Liverpool battled well with ten and will definitely feel hard done by for not getting all the points.

Yes, it was a great tip over.

Liverpool look very resilient and had a good spell of pressure straight after half-time. Hodgson will do a solid job there.

Archived