Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Good to see Richards playing consecutive games for Man City. Always rated him and I'd rather have him In the England team than Carragher.

No doubt he'll lose his place once Boateng is back from injury though.

Just seen David Silva's on the bench. Mancini must have headaches picking his starting eleven.

I can't stand the bloke. Undoubtedly a good player, but i just think he is really arrogant. Suppose the football does the talking though.

Too many Liverpool players have poor first touches. Bet Hodgson can't wait to rebuild the side once they finally get some investment.

Man City showing that 4-3-3 can be effective with a small centre forward if you get the wide players beyond him as much as possible.

Should he? lol If he scores from there then you have to question the goalkeeper. Oh, and Andy Gray isn't commentating. It's Alan Smith.

yeah sorry he's presenting and for a player of Torres standard he would be expected to albeit he may be injured or out of form

Liverpool have such a bad team. When you compare to players they used to have. Lucas, Ngog, Kuyt to name just a few piss poor players that always start in there team. If gerrard left for what ever reason they would be proper screwed.

At the end of the day Kuyt is a striker, not a winger. Yes he's industrious, but so are Tevez and Rooney, and they are not constantly asked to play in midfield. He's not quick or tricky and doesn't have a great cross so I really don't get this constant obsession with playing him out there from both Benitez and Hodgson. He's big, strong, holds the ball up well and is decent in the air, he would be a perfect partner for Torres. Play Kuyt up top and buy some decent wingers and Liverpool would be a good team.

Couldn't agree more Liverpool tried to sing A.Johnson but maybe Obertan or Ethrington would be good singings for liverpool

They're hardly of the class that would see them return to the top 4 though are they?

Liverpool fans are going to have to get used to results like this, as it'll take Woy a long time to rebuild the squad how he wants. Top 7 at best this season.

They're hardly of the class that would see them return to the top 4 though are they?

Liverpool fans are going to have to get used to results like this, as it'll take Woy a long time to rebuild the squad how he wants. Top 7 at best this season.

I agree they are not the best players in the world but they would something different to liverpool perhaps Ashley Young or Mata/Vincente

Archived