Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Seriously, Gareth Bales second goal against Stoke was just a perfect volley. Absolutely beautiful goal!!

Bale volley

the finish was good but the defending appauling, why with just crouch & bale in the box has the full back left bale unmarked to go help the CB's? Stick to your man and let the other defenders deal with crouch.

edit: actually it might be huth there that doesn't pick bale up but why is he not covering for the full back that went AWOL?

Thanks 2nd one is really good. No idea how to use the first.

myP2P

Just for future reference, at the top on the website it says live sports. When their is a game on click that and scroll down to find the game which you want to watch. Then look along where it says the game and click the little telly. That will take you to a list of streams. The ones i normally use are one listen as other and at 300 kbps. Iraq goals and Blackburnman04 are normally up and running smoothly :thumbup: .

Good to see Richards playing consecutive games for Man City. Always rated him and I'd rather have him In the England team than Carragher.

No doubt he'll lose his place once Boateng is back from injury though.

Just seen David Silva's on the bench. Mancini must have headaches picking his starting eleven.

Was it though? Looked to me on the replay it was Richards header went straight in and Tevez never touched it.

I wasn't sure myself but Andy Gray said it was.

Liverpool unlucky there

Good to see Richards playing consecutive games for Man City. Always rated him and I'd rather have him In the England team than Carragher.

No doubt he'll lose his place once Boateng is back from injury though.

Just seen David Silva's on the bench. Mancini must have headaches picking his starting eleven.

Kolarov is a LB,Boateng is more of a CB but he can play on either side of the defence

Archived