Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry

Football is all about fun! and i just wouldnt have fun going to Cov on Saturday. I am saving up money at the minute so won't be going to as many away games as i normally do this season (been P1 for the last 4 seasons) so when looking down the fixture list for away games i wouldnt even look at this game twice! instead i will save my money for Barnsley, Bristol, Qpr etc the games and days where it will be worth spending 100 odd quid on!

Even thought the last couple of times i've been to cov away, we've played shit and the atmospheres been just as bad, like a mug i've went and brought tickets for this :S

Although this time i'm on row N, and judging from previous trips there i wont be standing on row N :(

Anyone getting a train down from Leicester tomorrow? How are you getting to the ground?

We're thinking of taking a punt on the police putting buses on from Nuneaton again and if not walking to the bus station and getting a normal public service bus down there.

Archived