Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry

How on earth do you order online for two season ticket holders? I 'network' two together, and it just says I can't buy that many tickets in one sitting :S

I had that problem with Leeds tickets last week. I emailed the ticket office about it and they "updated" (i.e. fixed) the online sales system. But I still ended up buying them over the phone the next day when I noticed the 'booking fee' that the online system adds on.

I didn't want to go to this after i'd popped my ricoh viginity a few years ago (what a horrible horrible away day) but I've been invited to go into one of them boxes for free... why not? Never been in one before so it'll be an experience lol

Correct Rob.

Ala the 2.5k that we took Palace - superb.

Cov Away is an absolute disabled fest. Similar to MK Dons and all the day trippers a few years back.

I was there :whistle:

:dunno: about Cov yet though, bit pricy, shocking atmosphere last season, but maybe the Waghorn factor will tempt me in who knows.

Waggy has already proved a shrewd investment by the club, judging by the impact his presence is likely to make to the ticket sales for the next few games. Not that they get any money from Cov for this one, but you know what I mean. Anyway, he's enough for me to risk a trip to the Ricoh, as I've not been before. Greg and I will be in block 9, row VV.

Block 7 , Row GG. Is this seat alright? Would i be standing?

Cheers :thumbup:

yes youll be fine hopefully mate, last year bout half of the 4500 stood up from the back to bout the middle, all of us stood up at derby and forest but not at cov cant get my head round tht anit it spose to be a derby to some people :/ im in lanzarote for this one, been 2 times tough :thumbup: i stood at every away game except one last year ( plymouth) i just love standing :scarf: been increased by 4000 if ya dint no! now 5117 allocated i think :)

How on earth do you order online for two season ticket holders? I 'network' two together, and it just says I can't buy that many tickets in one sitting :S

Mate not a clue, mine did the same thing for Burnley. l have just waited for general sale because I knew we would get the allocation but my advice is use the phone and save the hassle and booking fee!!

Archived