Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry

No doubt we will be Cov's biggest attendance of the season, just like last year. And considering they got 22K afor us last year, thats poor.

Looking forward to the game, need a win and would be nice to get one at the Ricoh as we havent managed that yet.

A quick search found these deluded Coventry inbreds.

Give me strength, 'A sell out', 'Cracking Atmosphere'...Oh dear :nono:

The deluded morons on that site are about 13. If you wanna view Coventry fans opinions visit GMK.

Ticket office lady said they're expecting 24,000. Personally I don't think we will touch over 20k. I reckon 18,000. As for atmosphere, it's 10x better here than it is at your gaffe.

The deluded morons on that site are about 13 14. If you wanna view Coventry fans opinions visit GMK. YMCA.

Ticket office lady said they're expecting 24,000 2,000. Personally I don't think we will touch over 20k 2k. I reckon 18,000 800. As for atmosphere, it's 10x -10x better here than it is at your gaffe.

:ph34r:

The deluded morons on that site are about 13. If you wanna view Coventry fans opinions visit GMK.

Ticket office lady said they're expecting 24,000. Personally I don't think we will touch over 20k. I reckon 18,000. As for atmosphere, it's 10x better here than it is at your gaffe.

Read more on our forums to get a general consensus of our atmosphere, we admit it's awful, worse than yours? I can't agree with that, only just better than yours but that's a laughable comment about your atmosphere but it's what you get with new flat-pack plastic stadiums I spose.

But I suppose it's just a case of agreeing to disagree.

You're one of the better posters from Coventry, though with rayray as competition that's not too difficult, but surely you can see that's hopelessly optimistic. The Walkers' atmosphere is shit but the excuse for one at the Ricoh is spectacularly bad. The only stadium I've been to that has been more quiet was stadium:mk, and MK aren't even a proper football club.

:crylaugh: 10x BETTER! haha! 18,000 is shocking for basically your biggest derby in this league, we had at least 29,000 when we played forest, derby and you! :scarf: i reckon the ricoh was more for the concerts then the football! :) 32 500 and u barely get 10,000 a week :giggle: average of 25,000 a week so it says it all mate :scarf:

:crylaugh: 10x BETTER! haha! if your a cov fan why u on a leicester forum?? :/ 18,000 is still shocking for basically your biggest derby in this league, we had at least 29,000 when we played forest, derby and you! :scarf:i reckon the ricoh was more for the concerts then the football! :)

Granted I don't go, only when Leicester play them anyway and even that is a low attendance, but when I have seen them on TV it's always empty, the only time I saw it full was when I went to see Oasis, oh no tell a lie when they played Chelsea in the F.A Cup a couple of years ago, and then there was a load of Chelsea shirts out in force everywhere :giggle:

Just got 2 tickets.

We've been placed on a list for Fox Travel. If that doesn't go through we'll be on the train and then somehow have to get to the ground from the station.

Easily looking at £50 for this. I've been a few times before and I'm sure it's only cost me about £20. :rolleyes:

Had better be 6-5 to Leicester and then it might just be worth the money!

Just got 2 tickets.

We've been placed on a list for Fox Travel. If that doesn't go through we'll be on the train and then somehow have to get to the ground from the station.

Easily looking at £50 for this. I've been a few times before and I'm sure it's only cost me about £20. :rolleyes:

Had better be 6-5 to Leicester and then it might just be worth the money!

They do special buses on matchdays from the train to the ground. It's like £3.50 return apparently, you just have to ask for a 'match day ticket' and it's there.

Apparently the queues to get on the bus back to the station are chocker though.

Easy In Easy out

Next to M6 J3 with no traffic into car park (See map)

15 minute walk (¾ mile) to stadium and 2 minutes drive back onto M6 avoiding all congestion.

Serves the only dedicated Away fans pub in the Stadium area (Blackhorse)

Book online £3.95 and avoid excessive prices and congestion nearer the stadium. (250 spaces)

All details on link or Phone

Leisure Ireland

Keith

map23.jpg

Archived