Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry

Anyone bothering? I'm in two minds to be honest, a plastic bowl even more lacking in atmosphere than the Walkers based a 15 minute bus ride away from a shithole.

But it's cheap at £13 for students and the train'll be cheap as well.

Anyone bothering? I'm in two minds to be honest, a plastic bowl even more lacking in atmosphere than the Walkers based a 15 minute bus ride away from a shithole.

But it's cheap at £13 for students and the train'll be cheap as well.

I didn't think they were offering Student prices?

I'm in the same boat as you mate, undecided.

Although it's the shittest away day of the season no doubt i'll end up going.

If there are student tickets (Which I didn't think there was) i'll almost definitely go, if theres only Adult tickets i'll have to consider...£25 or whatever there adult price for this game is (Really not worth that) :blink:

Although it's the shittest away day of the season no doubt i'll end up going.

If there are student tickets (Which I didn't think there was) i'll almost definitely go, if theres only Adult tickets i'll have to consider...£25 or whatever there adult price for this game is (Really not worth that) :blink:

Pretty much sums it up for me.

I didn't think they were offering Student prices?

I'm in the same boat as you mate, undecided.

I was basing that on FGG info and having looked at their official site, it no longer appears they do. Under 18s and over 60s are the only concessions now.

£25 for Cov away has pretty much made my mind for me.

I'll be going as usual, its the best away game for me in terms of journey. Though the actual game is usually poor with poor atmosphere from both lots of fans. Pisses me off having a lunchtime kick off too, just more effort for everyone.

I'm hoping this year the atmosphere and result is better than it usually is.

Saturday 11th September 2010

Kick off 12.30pm

Ticket prices: Adults £25.50, Seniors £14.00, Under 16's £14.00.

Allocation: Initial 1911 tickets

Selling details

Priority 1 STH - Mon 30th Aug

Priority 2 STH - Tues 31st Aug

Priority 3 STH - Weds 1st Sept

Members - Thurs 2nd Sept

General Sale - Fri 3rd Sept

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 10.00am.

Fox Travel prices are: Adult STH £13.00, Under 18/Senior STH £11.00, Adult £16.00, Under 18/Senior £14.00.

£25.50 basically means that the only reason I could be bothered with Cov last year has gone. This is gonna be a short thread.

Im there for this as its one of the easiest for me to get to from Aberdeen.

reasonable depart time for an hour flight to BHX (for cheaper than getting to Burnley on the train), 10min train to cov, shuttle bus and thats me. Better than Burnley this saturday. leave home at 6am, get back about 1am.

I hate the ricoh, hate the poor excuse of a city, but I go to watch my team not any others. Looking forward to seeing on the big screen who the corners, kick offs and throw-ins are sponsered by this season.

i've been 3 times already, that'll do me

i just cant stand the place

Only ribbing you, probably won't go myself now but I certainly would were it a fiver.

Alarm bells ring when the best place to go for a pint before the match is probably in Leicester.

Archived