Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

NBA 2K11

Let us know how it is. I'm still 50/50 to pick it up in town on Saturday

Will do, I post on an NBA forum and havn't heard a single bad word against it from the yanks. They effing love it.

The fact EA pulled Elite says it all really. I just wish PES/FIFA would do the same and try to actively outdo each other rather than make half arsed jobs of it.

Will do, I post on an NBA forum and havn't heard a single bad word against it from the yanks. They effing love it.

The fact EA pulled Elite says it all really. I just wish PES/FIFA would do the same and try to actively outdo each other rather than make half arsed jobs of it.

Every forum I look on, theyve been worshipping it lol

The Jordan challenges sound so good too

Gonna ring up my local Asda and see if there gonna have this in tomorrow at midnight, They've renovated most of the Asda and its all fancy now so I'm hoping they will. I'd imagine I'll be the only person going in at midnight if thats the case

I've lost my appetite for NBA video games lately, but that NBA 2K11 looks gorgeous - the presentation comes darn close to actual American TV coverage.

The crowd buzz, the commentators, the yelling and shouting here and there - amazing.

However, I just read re-playing Jordan's career ain't that much fun.

You press start and it takes you into game 1 of the Lakers Bulls game in 1991. Magic Johnson is a fooking powerhouse, seriously, he obliterated me tbf.

Brilliant so far though, the players run around so smoothly compared to 2k10.

So B-Ball heads, is this worth getting?? I used to be a big B-Ball fan in the 90's..Bulls were my team but fell outta love with the game and only watch it now and again nowadays, still a Bulls fan tho :)

So B-Ball heads, is this worth getting?? I used to be a big B-Ball fan in the 90's..Bulls were my team but fell outta love with the game and only watch it now and again nowadays, still a Bulls fan tho :)

The Jordan Challenges on NBA 2K11 will have you hooked, then - you can play with the Bulls from different seasons when MJ was with them and relive the glorious moments of the past (e.g. some of the most memorable playoff matchups).

The presentation of the game is so real it's actually unreal.

You won't be disappointed

Archived