Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

NBA 2K11

Dave, how do you create a franchise ?

Can't tell you from the top of my head, but I'm sure there's an option called "Create A Team" somewhere in the main menu.thumbsup.gif

Oh, and can someone explain to me why in "MyPlayer" mode, my own player doesn't show up in

a) the League Statistics?

b) the All-Star nominations? (alright, maybe a bit too early for a Sophomore Season guy like me with 27 ppg, 4 rpg and 7apgwhistle.gif)

EDIT: Just seen the NBA requirements in order to qualify for the leaderboard.

Dammit, that's really tough. You miss out on more than 12 games a season, and you're a DNQ.dry.png

Seems like I've got to remain fit throughout the season now...

Dave, how do you create a franchise ?

There's an option to create a team somewhere. Then just start a franchise and swap someone with your team. I just took the Timberwolves place.

Only downside is the players you add to your team are still on the database when you enter franchise mode. So because I started with all free agents, the free agents list still had the same players. Other teams started signing players so there was 2 Delonte West's running round! Easily ignorable problem though because they're all shit.

Played the rookie/sophomore game and the all star games today. 12 minute quarters.

Dee Taylor is ridiculous :wub: 20 pts, 11 rebs and 12 asts in the rookie game and 28, 4 and 12 in the all star. And he was only the 9th pick! He's likely to get MVP and ROY awards to go with his All Star MVP, rookie/sophomore MVP and fingers crossed, finals MVP :fc::sweating:

Finished regular season, finished with the best record in the league, 24-5. Won my last 14 straight, maybe should up the difficulty :giggle: Not until after the playoffs though :whistle:

Dee Taylor only finished 5th in the Race for MVP, but I still won it thanks to Marc Gasol :wub: Who was a beast after the all star break. Taylor did win rookie of the year though. Gasol won the defensive player of the year too, but strangely was only 4th in the Most Improved category :S And of course I got coach of the year.

All NBA first team - Bryant, Wade, Durant, Josh Smith, Marc Gasol

Now about to play the Warriors in the first round of the playoffs. Just played them in the final game of the regular season and it was a tight one so hoping for it to be competitive.

The initial frustration is slowly fading away... It gets better once you get past a certain point with the distribution of your Skills Points.

I've upped my player to a 74 overall now and in the past two games (two wins against Milwaukee and the Wizards), I've come up with 17 and 15 assists respectively. Averaging 27 ppg, 4rpg and 7 apg now.

The win against the Wizards also saw me come up with my first ever triple double.

My turnover rate is still shocking, though.

Traded Odom out for Carl Landry and Andre Miller is my backup PG.:cool:

The Lakers' current record stands at 40-9. I hope I can keep up the performance and stay injury-free in order to make it into the League Leaders' stats soon.

I hate how in Association Mode your stats are never comparable to the rest of the league unless you play like 12 minute quarters.

I swear you're a bit special!

In assoc settings, just make sure sim length and quarter length match up. Simple.

Have to say though Ross, for you to be having two guys averaging over double figures on 4 min quarters you must be whoring it bigtime!

First season Wallace and Augustin were averaging about 8 ppg with most of Augustins coming from fouls from the FT.

But this season with O'Neal down the middle I seem a different class. 12 wins on the bounce so far

How many points are you getting overall a game?

Anyway, I swept the Warriors, absolutely raped them in Game 3, they shot 16% from the floor lol

Absolutely brilliant.

Once you're good enough, the manager comes asking you for advice on what players to get in order to boost the squad.

Got called up to the All-Star Game and voted MVP with 21 points, 4 rebounds and 11 assists.:cool:

Next stop: Championship.

Just started an Association with the Grizzlies.

Traded OJ Mayo and a load of scrubs to the Knicks for Galinari, Fields, Azubuike and Turiaf (my secret weapon, he's well good on this).

Beat the Hawks 66-46 in my first game. My team is awesome, Randolph is a rebounding machine. Trying to get Alston on a free as I'm a bit thin in the PG department.

Archived